Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I plan to cut the nubs off only the bottom not the front/sides. I recommend 1/2 size up, the shoes narrow and the back is flat (no heel cup ex. AJ 4). The outsole is superthin/not durable so these won’t be a all day wear on the streets for me. Even though these were not felt by the masses, I plan on Splashin in them come spring time.

E243733D-111C-4AFB-9C0F-920B1EA79D75.jpeg

Mens 10 and Woman’s 10 1/2
image.jpg

IDK why .........they were right there and the colors matched............

Last edited:
So I’m thinking about entering the END raffle for the dunks. Has anyone in the US purchased from END before? Is it a hassle is it to get your stuff with customs and all?

Was anyone able to enter the undefeated raffle for the dunks? I was unable to because it would always say "invalid selection" when selecting which colorway you want

Was anyone able to enter the undefeated raffle for the dunks? I was unable to because it would always say "invalid selection" when selecting which colorway you want

I tried on desktop. Not sure if it works now, but I submitted my info again and was led to a page with a large image of the dunks in the area where the form would be. Anyone else get that?

I tried on desktop. Not sure if it works now, but I submitted my info again and was led to a page with a large image of the dunks in the area where the form would be. Anyone else get that?
Thanks for the tip. It seems like they just fixed the link and added extra time so more people can submit entries. BTW do u know if you can have an entry for every style with the same name and ID? Or just one style per name and ID?

Thanks for the tip. It seems like they just fixed the link and added extra time so more people can submit entries. BTW do u know if you can have an entry for every style with the same name and ID? Or just one style per name and ID?
Just one entry for all 3 shoes. Don’t enter another raffle because they will disqualify your original entry.

wow, that undefeated raffle was some bs. I couldn't get to my laptop since I'm out and tried mobile. Would get invalid selection at first and then it just kept trying to submit once they fixed the initial problem. Now that the raffle is closed, I finally have the time to jump on my laptop at the coffee shop. This is some bs

Is it location based? I doubt it. Is that why peeps are asking about a VPN? I never had a problem entering these raffles previously.

Back
Top Bottom