Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah, these came out dope:pimp:
20191220_153524.jpg

im usually a 10.5 in everything (dunks included) but i won a size 10 for these. picked em up about an hour ago, got home and tried them on and they fit perfect. im afraid if i had went 10.5 it would be too big on me

Thanks! I thought they might run big after watching some reviews online.

Looks like I gotta find a way to trade my pairs for ones that are a half size down when they arrive.

Thanks! I thought they might run big after watching some reviews online.

Looks like I gotta find a way to trade my pairs for ones that are a half size down when they arrive.
yea i messed up getting 11.5 instead of 11 but i just just pressed submit too quickly. Ill put my SB soles in it to balance it out.

I'm one of those people that did a 180 on these. In hand these things are incredible. Just incredible. I have the Michigan colorway already and waiting on the UNLV. Greens may be the best of all 3, I don't know I go back and forth between which is my favorite.

Fit true to size for me. A tad roomy just like other SB Dunks.

IMG_7869.png

Seriously, I just enter raffles for the hell of it, and I have no idea what these are, or why they look like that. I'm a Jordan head, I don't know ish about this new off white game.

They look ugly as hell, but are they worth keeping to stunt for whatever reason?

Got lucky, whats the best way to resale nowadays? Just take the hit on Stock X and relax?

Maybe I'll change my mind once I have them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom