Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bruh 0/18 on SNKRS today

None of my harlots hit

I’m bout to cut all their asses
Image result for money mike gif

All 3 colors growing on me, the reds one look real nice, hope I don’t regret the Michigan. What’s y’all favorite out the 3?

Just go pay resale. I remember your the dude who hit on every ts snkrs draw.
Man, I always get such a good laugh when people call out others for their past posts. Like on reddit with that yeezyog guy who posted he went 4/4 on ts4's or some other shoe.

I don't think dude can be mad missing out on these if he got every other ts drop this year, but I think the same can go for almost every member on here. Some cats (myself included) crying about not copping a certain shoe that was on our radar or something we wanted for personals/to flip, but have been blessed on other shoes for retail at other times in our lives. All these big corporations got us tied around their fingers and they know it.

one thing i've learned from the resale market for super hyped shoes is that size 8.5 never dips and if it does its like $20.

like size 10+ will always dip once people start getting their pairs but 8.5.... nah. if anything, they only go up

one thing i've learned from the resale market for super hyped shoes is that size 8.5 never dips and if it does its like $20.

like size 10+ will always dip once people start getting their pairs but 8.5.... nah. if anything, they only go up
Not for the satins lol. Even if you include the conversion up by 1.5 to account for the women's sizing. Jk though, that shoe tanked hard.

size 9 is impossible to get these days IMO.
might just start copping sneakers in random sizes for my son or something so when he gets older he'll have dope sneakers to wear. my days are clearly over.

even then, I can't really complain too much given the fact that I've had a ton of coveted stuff in the past pre bots. I've been blessed.

I may have never had a snkrs win but I've had everything from a rae/Solomon childs supreme tee to unkles. I should just take my l's and be quiet.

but man...
looking at that screenshot where son won ts hi's and lows, off white dunks, etc.
maaaaan..
I don't think i'll ever get over missing out on ts1s. ever.

Back
Top Bottom