Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What are the chances of copping at least one pair tomorrow via app and desktop? I mean give us a break will ya Nike?

Finally!

IMG_4227.JPG

On SNKRS app, when I look at the presto page. I can't purchase it anymore since I did yesterday, I wanted to try and double up on those. Instead of "Notify Me". It says "purchased".

Cool they're bunching some pairs up at the same time, make people have to choose. Presto and AJ1 gonna be a bloodbath.

Undftd Silverlake release went smooth. From start to finish, it took about 80 minutes. Pay with CC though. The cashier short changed me and several other dudes that paid in cash. Good luck all tomorrow.

Picked up the AF 1's from Kith BK today. Got on line at 8:30ish and got my kicks and was out by 11am on the dot. That breeze was no joke.

Also, best friend asked me to be his best man at his wedding next year last night. So two W's for me this weekend.

Lets get more W's tomorrow fam.

I havent used the app in a minute. Its beyond slow loading up. Do you guys have to refresh for new product or does it do it on its own?

Man they're weak as hell for releasing them all at different times tomorrow.

I "only" want AJ1, Prestos and AM97 tomorrow, but I'll probably still try for others, if anything to subsidize what I'll have to pickup resale. So far I've acquired AM90, AF1 and Blazers.

Are you trying get the entire pack?

Man I never know how the pages refresh in SNKRS. Do you have to refresh the page or does it auto refresh when the shoes drop? I've literally never hit on SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom