Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I just need the prestos tomorrow and ill be good...grabbed the AJ1's from undftd today...prestos would seal the deal

I just need the prestos tomorrow and ill be good...grabbed the AJ1's from undftd today...prestos would seal the deal

tenor.gif

Just trying to scoop one pear meanwhile y'all out here feasting already

Bots enter tons of accounts, but it’s more of a brute force thing for bots than speed. Every account has an equal chance with this system
Can someone explain to me how SNKRS can be botted? You need a unique phone number to have a SNKRS account I thought. They text verify. Sure, can have a bunch of burner phone numbers I guess, but this is more of a restraint on opening a million accounts is than just asking for an email addy. Plus how do you write a script to beat sn app (realize there is a desktop gateway for SNKRS too)

I'm ready to take an L on the Prestos and 97's tomorrow. Going to have to step out of my meeting for a hot second.

id imagine nike would do a full reset on everyones accounts tomorrow. Requiring you to verify something random about your account.

Phone number, street, something

But then again

nike dont care

Can someone explain to me how SNKRS can be botted? You need a unique phone number to have a SNKRS account I thought. They text verify. Sure, can have a bunch of burner phone numbers I guess, but this is more of a restraint on opening a million accounts is than just asking for an email addy. Plus how do you write a script to beat sn app (realize there is a desktop gateway for SNKRS too)
They use phone # generating services from China, Nike banned those so now they use American generated phone #’s

I am not counting on hitting anything tomorrow, but I won't complain because I was able to get 3 out of the 9 from this collection these past two weeks thanks to UNDFTD. I hit on Vapormax, Blazers, and the 90's. I'm just going to pay resell on the AJ1's

They use phone # generating services from China, Nike banned those so now they use American generated phone #’s
Yes but it’s not enough to generate a fake number. They send a text verification to the number. How do you fake that? I don’t think SNKRS / confirmed can be botted as easily as you think and I’m not naive.

For snkrs do u gotta constantly refresh the page or will it update on it's own???

Yes but it’s not enough to generate a fake number. They send a text verification to the number. How do you fake that? I don’t think SNKRS / confirmed can be botted as easily as you think and I’m not naive.
Not sure how it works but that’s the gist of it, I’m not sure if they flash the # to a SIM card or plug it into some sort of program or what but that’s definitely how they do it.

Would be awesome if they used some kind of unique captcha... It really wouldn’t be difficult but Nike don’t care

I only gotten a few things that were hyped off of SNKRS but never a massive release. The app always gets some sort of error. I’ll be surprised if the app doesn’t crash.

IMG_2015.JPG

Love em. I'm gonna try for everything tomorrow. I want the prestos the most but if I strike out I'll be content with these and my two peezys
beautiful.. only pair i really want.. almost purchased them on StockX the other night! glad i waited..

Back
Top Bottom