Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I only know 1 person (someone from Twitterland) that hit. Meanwhile I've seen a couple pairs of VMs go for $2500 on StockX, so wild. Money is good but I wanted a couple of the models to wear as my new daily rotation. Got to give my Acronym Prestos a break. :lol: :smh:

This off white resale is gonna go down can't wait until November and I can scoop up some vapor maxes for the lpw

Theyll all settle for under a stack.

The 1's will probably hover over a stack the longest.

Safe to assume 1's are the most sought after, then Presto's then?

Wondering if pairs with reverse boxes vs regular boxes going to have different style numbers ...am sure reverse boxes will have some sort of value over regular boxes

I highly doubt 1s are going under 1K
Congrats on your win. I think they will deff go below 1k after the November release. And I deff hope the vapormax go that low because that's the only pair I'm paying resell for.

Wondering if pairs with reverse boxes vs regular boxes going to have different style numbers ...am sure reverse boxes will have some sort of value over regular boxes

from what i've seen the pre-release pairs have the same style numbers as reported before drop overall for the release. The cache of the packaging will have a higher pricepoint then the global release drop ... but considering i saw fleabay sells for the custo pairs that seem out of sink not sure how folks will act in november.

Hit on the Blazers, only pair I wouldn't actually wear myself. Hoping I can essentially trade them for the Zoom Flys later on.

Wait, you entered knowing that you'd only go if you hit 0.00000000000001% chance of hitting on more than 1 model? Come on man, you're wasting people's time and costing people that really wanted them a shot.
giphy.gif

Lol That NikeDestroyer dude hacked like 10 pair just to resell. Be mad at people like him...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom