Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone who went yesterday or today... to be clear merch was available for purchase to people who did have event registrations right?

Anyone who went yesterday or today... to be clear merch was available for purchase to people who did have event registrations right?

Yes if you rsvp'ed to an event, you will get the card to rank your shoes and at the end you will get a pair (I didn't end up with my 1st or 2nd choice).

Went to the first TShirt session today which was really cool btw. Heres how getting the shoes worked for the most part. In order that you lined up you were given a numbered card which had the 5 choices. You wrote in order which ones you preferred and then your size along with your name. At the end of the session they started bring us up in groups again based on the order that we lined up (1-10) led through the public area to another side area that had the shoes. They checked your ID against what you wrote and then you bought your shoes on the spot. Card only. I got the blazers. They were literally my 5th choice but I'm happy to have them. It was also the area where "VIPs" would just walk in and pick up their pairs. Victor Cruz rolled up while I was in line. I had to laugh when people got to the registers and were disappointed that they didnt get the 1s. Anyway it was a cool experience, was going to check out the space anyway since its only a couple blocks from my office.

Available to everyone. But **** those workers up there

Went to buy a shirt after getting the 1s and dude tried to have me go back through an empty line

Said what? And walked downstairs. Not gonna drop 100 on a shirt to have someone talk to me crazy

Also super surprised I got the 1s when I went to pick up my pair (size 12) did not expect that

How are dudes on FB asking to buy reservation spots to people who cant make it?

Clearly says you need ID.

Did anyone who booked for "Closing Party" put a guest name? Wondering if it's going to be an issue at the door.

Back
Top Bottom