Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Holes too big for any TRACTION
1579899046511.gif

not if you strikeout on everything :emoji_thinking:
If only I go by the rule “Retail or Bust”. That was my resolution. Looks like I’ll be breaking it.

OW Jordan V
Dunk Plum
Dunk StrangeLove
Travis Dunk
:sick::sick::sick::sick:
Strange Love and Plums shouldn’t be that bad on resale. But if the other two is over 5 bills I’ll pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m staying away from other threads or social media with updates so I won’t be tempted. Not like I’ll have a chance of hitting any of those for retail anyways.

Damn, white laces on the v is clean. i'm all the way in on those. Don't care if I gotta move a ton of stuff in my collection..

I got two on lock down from Zadehkicks. These are going to be really hard to get. Can’t wait to rock these. I like that he is doing a Jordan again. Loved all the Jordan 1s. Was not impressed by some of his other ones like the 2nd version of the Vapor Max. Dunks are cool, but the resale price for them is crazy.

Might clean up my worn OG blazers and throw em up for sale today. Never grab em to wear em anymore and seems like a good time

Was tidying up and happened to get to my prestos and the foam wasn't even uniform in the yellowing.
I remembered them as having a blue tint to them.

Anyone tried cleaning or even brushing the foam does it help?

any cleaning agent you put on it is just gonna further yellow them faster. Nothing you can do about it. My spare DS white prestos are also yellowing at the foam in random spots. With the blue tint, the yellowing makes it a tad green at first before the full piss yellow takes over.

Back
Top Bottom