Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Of Feb?!?! Damn. Was gonna go to Amsterdam in March for a weekend... guess I’ll put it off for a couple weeks more.... I’m on my Alp.

lol yeah Feb is stacked, even on the last day of it apparently. Of all the releases in Feb, the travis SB is probably the only one I'll pay resale for.

Anyone encountered on the palcement of swoosh different?

Attachments

• IMG_20200127_201135.jpg
    IMG_20200127_201135.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 598
I think they will.

I hope you’re right and I’m wrong, but I think they’re gonna go for way more than the Trav 6s.

Really just depends on where they’ll be available for release though. If the large majority of stock is going to Chicago retailers and SNKRS, then prices will definitely be higher. Hopefully that’s not the case though.

I customized my waffles. I might change the upper color next. Leaning towards volt or orange. But for this round, I pulled the mesh with a seam ripper and sprayed on new Helvetica giving it a spray paint look.

1.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

I played around with some lace options after I cut, burned down, and dipped the ends of them.

White ropes
5.jpg

Gray ropes
6.jpg

Volt ropes - Ran these after trying the mismatched pair below for a few days.
7.jpg

Mismatched Orange & Teal
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

has anyone seen the off white nike running gear raffle on end clothing? Are they also releasing at other stores?

yeah only opened the email cuz i thought it was for the 5s'
nothing looked good enough to even sign up imo

I only like the basic t-shirt at first glance, but not 100% convinced as well. I am just surprised that no other retailer has posted something!

Back
Top Bottom