Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I actually hit pairs but couldn't get them. My boy signed into his mother-in-laws to try for me. MISSED times 5 on Kids and Men's

After yearssss of owning Androids, I finally switched to iPhone because at the time iPhones were hitting consistently.

Immediately after I did that, Androids started hitting (Serena Off White Blazers, for instance). Man, I can't win!

After yearssss of owning Androids, I finally switched to iPhone because at the time iPhones were hitting consistently.

Immediately after I did that, Androids started hitting (Serena Off White Blazers, for instance). Man, I can't win!
I recently made the switch as well, but Serena blazers and now supposedly these are literally the only examples of android users having an advantage. Lol, stick with the iphone, you're likely to catch way more.

Y’all used points on this?

006F41BA-304B-4D1D-BDE6-98FFFFE54C61.gif

Go head put it on...

it was just 3 headstarts, the points was randomly awarded to my account even tho I had $0 spent on it before. For what its worth, I got off the waitlist, got the push notification from the app that said "YOU MADE THE CUT" but couldn't load up the reservation to confirm

Yea I put my clown face on. So my brothas, its snkrs only and possibly left over pairs? I just need one snkr stash tomorrow. Cant leave with a L smh.

Back
Top Bottom