Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

unDS the unlvs while i was in chicago

IMG_3013.jpg

Still one of my favorite models. Wish I had grabbed the Serena's too.

IMG_20200218_061858.jpg
Wish I would have grabbed these back whenever prices were under $700. I wonder why they never had an official release in the US? We just got the black and white pair. I briefly owned the black and white pair but sold them. Too boring for the price. These on the other hand are fire.
My 5s come in tomorrow. 3rd pair of OWs I’ve been able to get for retail with the other 2 being the black prestos and 2nd Chuck Taylors. I also got a pair of Terra Kigers for my wife but they don’t count.

Desert Ores are one of the better colorways (emphasis on color) of the entire OW line. I definitely rage copped when I struckout while I was in dubai lol

OW air max 97's were pretty uncomfortable to me, they get the least wears out of all my ow next to the vapormaxes.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of spare purple laces from the OW AJ1 Euro exclusive pair?

you'll have to get an aftermarket pair of laces. You won't find the original laces from the EU OW AJ1 for sale anywhere lol

Desert Ores are one of the better colorways (emphasis on color) of the entire OW line. I definitely rage copped when I struckout while I was in dubai lol

OW air max 97's were pretty uncomfortable to me, they get the least wears out of all my ow next to the vapormaxes.

you'll have to get an aftermarket pair of laces. You won't find the original laces from the EU OW AJ1 for sale anywhere lol

agreed on the Deserts. My friend has a pair and i was jealous when i saw them in person

a shame they didn't come with the teal laces. I had to take it off my All Hallows Eve blazers, but the blazers look good with the teal laces too lol

a shame they didn't come with the teal laces. I had to take it off my All Hallows Eve blazers, but the blazers look good with the teal laces too lol
I’d wear my do’s if the orange was the same orange color orange as the he blazers. That mango color is just too feminine for me.

Hi Everyone. Any insight would be appreciated...

Thinking about making an absurd purchase and wanted anyone with the shoe that has worn it to provide feedback. Anyone in here with the MCA? How's the sizing on them? Comfort and quality? Any pics on how they have aged after a few months of wear?

Thanks in advance.

I'm an engineer in the O&G industry, so you can probably imagine that people don't really care about sneakers here. Most people are just amazed that I own more than 2-3 pairs of shoes period.

same here, i work as a frac coordinator and if im not wearing new boots office doesn't even notice .

I buy for what i buy for. I buy for all the above mentioned reasons and then some. If peeps in here told me they trash, and they are some of the worst forces they have worn, that would influence my decision or the cost id spend. You may not care about comfort from your OWs, but i have a couple and both of them comfy.

Like i said, any real insight would be greatly appreciated.

in my older years I think about comfort over style. I'm actually about to off my Choco 750's because I've only worn them a few times and dont see myself wearing something uncomfortable when I have so many other pairs that are more comfy.

in my older years I think about comfort over style. I'm actually about to off my Choco 750's because I've only worn them a few times and dont see myself wearing something uncomfortable when I have so many other pairs that are more comfy.
750’s are uncomfortable? 🤔

^ Very. Heavy boots that feel like theres no boost but there is lol. IMO its the shape and that it has a very flat sole. They're slightly too narrow for me.

Back
Top Bottom