Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I hope they release all of them again since I could never cook one for retail. Only OFF whites I got is the presto 2.0's for resell. Would love to take another L on the models again lol. Also, this will make prices dip enough to maybe be able to cop something I wanted but was too high.

I hope they only go to those that have no had the opportunity to cop. I dunno how they can accomplish that but yeah. i'd like a real shot and I know i'm not the only one.

I hope they only go to those that have no had the opportunity to cop. I dunno how they can accomplish that but yeah. i'd like a real shot and I know i'm not the only one.
impossible. I think it was the Wotherspoons they supposedly gave access to people who voted for them but plenty of nonvoters got them

impossible. I think it was the Wotherspoons they supposedly gave access to people who voted for them but plenty of nonvoters got them
yeah it was them...
i'm still upset.

those, the ts1s and any pair of any of the original 10 and a few of the other off whites i'll never get over not having a legitimate chance at copping. I refuse to pay whatever ts1's go for now.

Rereleasing now makes no sense to me....like I said, just use newer colors.
If it was 5 years from now then ight I get it, but 2? Nah.

yeah it was them...
i'm still upset.

those, the ts1s and any pair of any of the original 10 and a few of the other off whites i'll never get over not having a legitimate chance at copping. I refuse to pay whatever ts1's go for now.

all those released on SNKRS. What do you mean you never got a legitimate chance?

Can I get a legit check? Original buy has receipts from Foot District with his payment info, but I'm being told they're fake. 20191229_120338.jpg 20191229_120204.jpg
20191229_120055.jpg

Attachments

• 20191229_120204.jpg
    20191229_120204.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20191229_120338.jpg
    20191229_120338.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20191229_120100.jpg
    20191229_120100.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 66
Why not just make new colorways instead...
Rereleasing now makes no sense to me....like I said, just use newer colors.
If it was 5 years from now then ight I get it, but 2? Nah.

Because they might not want to flood the market with a bunch of different colorways of the same shoe and killing the "exclusive" feel to the sneaker.
Take the OW Prestos for example. Instead of releasing 10 different colorways of the OW Prestos, they'll just continue to have the 3 colorways of the Prestos by re-releasing a colorway and it'll keep that same "exclusive" feel to the line.

if you were on it right away, maybe. But DSM is still shopify at the end of the day, so queues and bots still took most of the stock. DSM shock dropped the final 10th (converse) at a later date

Put in a bid on GOAT for $875 last night for the Vs, didn’t think it will get that low and get accepted. Made the drive to LA from the Bay and finally checked my email and saw it went through. Kinda happy about it and kinda not...

Back
Top Bottom