Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

B5845AA8-4085-4B01-9103-5A5522F4A881.jpeg
What are we looking at?

but whats with the dumb "if you know you know" like its something to brag about. its JOHN ELLIOT not some luxury designer brand. Theres tons of forums and blogs dedicated to sneakers and comparison and material talk. But do yall need a whole forum for John Elliot?

There isn't, you just came in here being a butt. What type of response did u expect?

My intentions certainly weren’t intended to be that, so my apologies if that was they way it was taken. I guess I’m surprised this is still a topic several days after the fact.

but whats with the dumb "if you know you know" like its something to brag about. its JOHN ELLIOT not some luxury designer brand. Theres tons of forums and blogs dedicated to sneakers and comparison and material talk. But do yall need a whole forum for John Elliot?

I'm assuming he's referring to StyleForum, which isn't just John Elliott - there are dozens / hundreds of brand specific sub forums. Just like NT has Jordan Retro threads, Yeezy threads, Dunk threads, etc.

I'm assuming he's referring to StyleForum, which isn't just John Elliott - there are dozens / hundreds of brand specific sub forums. Just like NT has Jordan Retro threads, Yeezy threads, Dunk threads, etc.

You are correct sir.

They're not. No one knows at this point, but if there's nothing on the app raffle or any word on Adidas/YS, I highly doubt it's releasing

Style forum is def not a JE forum lmao. I didn’t realize it was still active. I used to be on there back in the days

Style forum is def not a JE forum lmao. I didn’t realize it was still active. I used to be on there back in the days

Bro there is a John Elliott thread on Style Forum exactly like this Off White thread on Nike Talk...once again what’s the difference?? Smh

Back
Top Bottom