Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

97s today

IMG_20200516_152909.jpg

Hahahahahahahahaa those 4's are going to start high in price and drop right down.

Give it some time... Allllllll that clear crap is going to yellow and frail up quick. I pass.

and you don't think thats on purpose? Virgil wanted his 1's to have the vintage/aged/yellowed look on the 1's hence the materials used. Also look at the pre-yellowed soles on the 5's. If you don't like the yellowed look, thats fine. You saying ""hahaha that clear wing is gonna yellow to crap", like duh we know, its supposed to look like that :lol:

It works well w the Chicago color., trash on UNC and whites. It’s awful on the OG 90 and 97. I think it’ll be perfect for those IVs

well stockx gave me 20 bucks off for the delay/cancellation of my OW5's. Waiting for the price to drop to 720 to pull the trigger again. I'm still highly upset but it's all good.

Hahahahahahahahaa those 4's are going to start high in price and drop right down.

Give it some time... Allllllll that clear crap is going to yellow and frail up quick. I pass.
So, is this the first time you’ve seen an Off-White Nike?... and resale prices?

and you don't think thats on purpose? Virgil wanted his 1's to have the vintage/aged/yellowed look on the 1's hence the materials used. Also look at the pre-yellowed soles on the 5's. If you don't like the yellowed look, thats fine. You saying ""hahaha that clear wing is gonna yellow to crap", like duh we know, its supposed to look like that :lol:

Yes that's the purpose if its ALREADY yellow. I actually like "already aged" shoes out the box. For an example... The canvas AjKo 1 that released awhile ago & Sylvester 1's. I like the 5's pre-yellowed sole but cant dig the random circles(another story). The 4's on the last page come clear and they're bound to yellow which is my point. High priced shoe that's bound to yellow quick. I'm cooooooooo.....

Last edited:
Damn, size 11 on OW UNC really jumped. Glad I decided to keep my pair much longer. It'll almost offset the amount I paid resell on my size 9

Who in this thread again cut the plastic off his black waffle racers? Did you use a cutter the loosen the seams and then you just pulled it off?

did you also remove the plastic pins in front of the toe area? If yes how?

thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom