Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thats awesome. Glad they didnt try to drag it out. Unfortunately they’ll probably put them right back on the marketplace :smh:

If they do, then they’re knowingly selling fakes and should be blacklisted. I sent them all the pics on why it’s fake, and they acknowledged that it was a “fulfillment error”. It’s a sz9 lightly damaged box. When I bought it, I was already kinda wondering why they were so cheap compared to all the other sizes.
What shoe is he talking bout and what company?

Off White MCA’s from Stadium Goods

Yea I'm glad I assumed correctly with END but these brands gotta be clear what sizing is displayed because I for sure messed up on another raffle... That said if I win, I'll take whatever I can always flip and get my size.

Had a live chat with a guy from the END customer service and he told me that the sizes displayed for the raffle are mens ones . Just thought I would share :smile:

thats because END lists sizes in UK and UK sizes is Mens. So to convert nike sizing from Uk to US, its 1 full size difference

(ex. 7UK= 8 US MENS= 9.5 WOMENS)

Last edited:
thats because END lists sizes in UK and UK sizes is Mens. So to convert nike sizing from Uk to US, its 1 full size difference

(ex. 7UK= 8 US MENS= 9.5 WOMENS)

Yes you are right, but the thing of UK sizes is Mens came to my mind only after I did chat to the guy :D

Glad to see ladies got a hit. Lots of women sneaker heads out there that get killed. Cause they mostly wear money sizes. Not even mad at the play by Nike.

Entered bodega and end. Anyone willing to share other raffles to enter?

Greatly appreciated if someone does and thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom