Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I mean, I’m pretty sure I won’t hit on SNKRS, maybe somewhere else. I got a pair of Sacai on SNKRS last year but I think they’ve blacklisted my account since then. I asked a “Nike pro” or whatever if multiple people could enter for the same address and they said yes. Then after that a different person told me that was false and I haven’t gotten ANYTHING since. I think they’re gonna have some stock though in all types of sizes.

1595458486801.png

1595458512921.png

you don't need these Lucky13s Lucky13s , just swing that 9.5W over

Bro, why are you acting like you’re not going to end up with multiples of these, per usual? Let me enjoy my rare W. :tongue:

Although, I can’t even fully enjoy it yet until Nike ships out. Eagerly checking my email every few hours.

UPDATE: Sneakers shipped! Supposedly will deliver on Friday. Whew!!

Last edited:

All 3 of these are straight fire. I own the Blue Levi’s 4 which I also think are amazing. Jordan 4s may well be the best silhouette.

I still think Sails are “better” than Black Cements because they’re more unique, but those latest pics of the Black Cements look great!

I mean, I’m pretty sure I won’t hit on SNKRS, maybe somewhere else. I got a pair of Sacai on SNKRS last year but I think they’ve blacklisted my account since then. I asked a “Nike pro” or whatever if multiple people could enter for the same address and they said yes. Then after that a different person told me that was false and I haven’t gotten ANYTHING since. I think they’re gonna have some stock though in all types of sizes.
I think that would be insane if they blacklisted you for that. So if you have a family of four living at the same address, only one person could enter?

Pretty sure I’ve been blacklisted on Nike/SNKRS app for two years, last thing I was able to cop on there was the Jordan 5 Wings I’ve been mostly relying on FTL, Hibbets, SNS and END for the releases. I’m debating on opening a different account since I’ve changed addresses, phone numbers and card numbers since the first time opening an account on Nike. I’m talking Ls on even the most basic releases no one even wants. I used to be able to get reserves on the Nike+ app but I’ve literally haven’t gotten any SNKRS reserves on my account. Maybe Nike won’t recognize me.

Pretty sure I’ve been blacklisted on Nike/SNKRS app for two years, last thing I was able to cop on there was the Jordan 5 Wings I’ve been mostly relying on FTL, Hibbets, SNS and END for the releases. I’m debating on opening a different account since I’ve changed addresses, phone numbers and card numbers since the first time opening an account on Nike. I’m talking Ls on even the most basic releases no one even wants. I used to be able to get reserves on the Nike+ app but I’ve literally haven’t gotten any SNKRS reserves on my account. Maybe Nike won’t recognize me.
Only thing I've won off SNKRS is Cool Grey 4s, Bred 11s, Bloodline 1s and ATC II Hot Lava. Three of those four sat. I've had an account since 2016. Thank goodness for Foot Locker reservations.

All 3 of these are straight fire. I own the Blue Levi’s 4 which I also think are amazing. Jordan 4s may well be the best silhouette.

I still think Sails are “better” than Black Cements because they’re more unique, but those latest pics of the Black Cements look great!

I definitely appreciate the Travis' more seeing it next to the other two 4s in that pic lol.

I think that would be insane if they blacklisted you for that. So if you have a family of four living at the same address, only one person could enter?

That’s what they told me. One entry per sneaker for that address. I was hoping to use my gf for an extra entry on the occasions that I do even try. I’m not the type to try for everything hyped; only stuff I would actually wear.

What’s the weird grey one??? JK. And yes I appreciate art. Man, back when I would visit NYC in the summer, sometimes winter break I could spend hours in certain rooms of the Met, especially the ones with the old French Impressionist Masters.

Last edited:
You guys are saying more "deconstructed" but I can possibly see what more they could've done besides more Muslin but I love the contrasting durabuck and Muslin on the bred colorway
I think people are saying “more deconstructed” when they really mean more different from the original. They seem to be constructed exactly the same as the sail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom