Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

“For Sail?”
4D8D7BFD-5FFD-4253-9585-33476487BAEB.jpeg

Imagine living a life where you try and try and try to do something but aren't allowed to succeed no matter how much you do, while also being constantly shown the success of everyone around you. That's what the sneaker game has become - a constant, never-ending letdown.

We beg Nike over and over again for a chance to purchase something we really really want, and after shoving a product down our throats for a month, they tell us "Sorry, we didn't think you were worthy of this pair." while handing them to some random person who created an account yesterday and will send them right to GOAT. And we willingly put ourselves through this...

Nordstrom was a raffle at Seattle location only...

Really wanted these.. think im done.. don’t care anymore

My wife hit
. I guess she had better luck cause she uses a female profile. To bad even Nike didn’t have a men’s 14. The biggest size was a men’s 12.5.

Attachments

• 6A3EDD3E-909D-4C6D-BD5D-4A2DE7598421.png
    6A3EDD3E-909D-4C6D-BD5D-4A2DE7598421.png
    599.5 KB · Views: 193
got a "third-party payment method wasn't accepted" or something like that - what does that mean?

i put in my mastercard info directly (i.e. not through paypal/apple pay/etc.) and the shoes still show as "pending"

so does nike not accept mastercard or something?

i've actually gotten this message before, and back when i used to use paypal on snkrs, i remember them charging my visa even though i had my mastercard as my preferred card at the time

Last edited:
WTF is yo with SNKRS saying oh we’re gonna have size 6-14 and then not have the 13.5 been like that for other drops too

Back
Top Bottom