Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

better pics later
FC101EB7-CD3B-4A42-9AA8-65C8307A78E6.jpeg
Damn, I just can't get over how bad that suede looks.

so did North America only get EA to the suede lots? I havent seen anyone posting leather pairs. If that is the case that is pretty lame.

so did North America only get EA to the suede lots? I havent seen anyone posting leather pairs. If that is the case that is pretty lame.

A lot of people are showing the style code for Lot 2 that purchased Thursday. Lot 2 doesn’t appear to be suede.

Just called Nike and she gave me this style code DM1602-115
9BE2C1CE-F2DC-4ACC-AF96-B18D13925B80.png
that’s what came up after I put code in google. Is everyone getting same style code ?

l just called Nike and got the style number of DJ0950-106 for my order

I googled it and put in stockx in the search and nothing came up

Last edited:
I'm wondering if my pair will get lost again. Got access on Tuesday and Fedex still hasnt picked them up. UPS "lost" my pair two years ago with the first release of the OW dunks.

Same, same date. Maybe something messed up our pickups only. hopefully.

Just called Nike and she gave me this style code DM1602-115
9BE2C1CE-F2DC-4ACC-AF96-B18D13925B80.png
that’s what came up after I put code in google. Is everyone getting same style code ?

I searched this as well. Since it’s the style code I got.

legit like meh I guess imma flip.

Some said they had DM1602-115 and that’s what arrived.

if it is indeed what I think it is.

they look like a weak homage to the UNC’s off white 1’s which I already have. So it’s a double whatever……..

Slot 2 is one of the best looking ones to me! I’m happy to be getting that colorway to be honest. I think all the colors pop

yea just that I already have a shoe that pops the unc 1’s

I was hopping for a another blend. Kinda like just getting the same flavor twice. My opinion may change and I can rock one in summer and the other in winter type jig

I already split my collection by season to make sure my shoes get wears. Plus fall winter fits go off more to me anyways.

Though living in Atlanta my time is limited in that dept…..

I don’t think it’s completely confirmed yet.

But we’ll know soon when the Thursday/Friday pairs get delivered.
I ordered Friday and got lot 16 FYI. So anybody that ordered on Friday has a chance at getting lot 16.

I need more ppl to get lot 2, 5, 10 or 29 so the prices go down lol.

Back
Top Bottom