Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Is this why there are 50 lots?
virgil-abloh-minnesota-bailout-donation.jpg

Virgil better run me one of these lots, 50 would be dope haha

The pair I won on Tuesday shipped last night

how many days late was it?
Listen to clowns on Twitter. They swear someone is stealing all the shoes. Like my guy so your telling me 25-100 pairs are just missing and stolen huh.

Probably the real reason….

Idk if you know how shipping works but they are scanned and put on a radio truck and weighed then the truck is scanned. It may be a bulk trailer so it has to be full to move it which causes delays. If a lot more people are switching and using 2 day it takes longer to fill the trailer, and region to which the trailer is going and finding a driver to bring it there as well can cause more delays

most people on Twitter are dumb and swear FedEx and or Nike is back footing all the off whites dunks out through wearhouse. Does this happen yes not on this scale though it be foolish to think that

shipping delays happen especially when we ship from my job our company has a Corp account with FedEx and the hub is less than 15 miles away and we get shipping issues. I sent 1500$ piece of equipment and they lost it before in a 15 mile trip. I have had stuff sit in that hub for a week cause the container hasn’t moved due to driver availability and or no one to take it when it arrives.

All this shipping stuff makes it painfully obvious that most of these people just don’t regularly order from Nike…This so-so shipping has been going on for well over a year now…I never once changed my shipping options when I make a purchase…I’ve had packages show up the next day, or two and a half weeks later…Hell, I still have orders that show on their Nike status as not even being shipped yet but I already received them months and months ago…Logistics have been a mess since the pandemic started…Patience is apparently an antiquated idea at this point…

TONS of OW Dunks, Trav 1’s, Pollens, Seafoam 1’s all dropped last week on top of whatever numbers they usually do for daily and weekly sales…These people complaining on Twitter really expect every single package to get shipped out and delivered to immediately…I mean Nike and FedEx / UPS have ALL had multiple main distribution points and warehouses close because of COVID multiple times since this all kicked off…It’s what large scale logistics look like in a COVID world…

If they changed and paid for two day or whatever then hit up Nike for a discount on the shipping charges…It’s not rocket science…If they’re complaining about FREE shipping being too slow then I don’t even know what to say…Every single pair of shoes isn’t getting lifted…Half those people could easily go download the FedEx / UPS apps and they’d get shipping updates LONG before Nike even tried to inform them that their **** shipped…If the apps show that shipping labels have been created then your good 99.9% of the time…But they’d all just rather immediately assume that somebody stole their stuff then head off to Twitter to complain about it…I mean ffs…This is peak instant gratification attitude here…It’s either people who have never once hit on a hyped pair being SUPER impatient to get the shoes, or people wanting to offload these pairs while the aftermarket is still fairly high, OR likely a combination of both 🤷‍♂️…Be patient and try to understand that sometimes shipping delays will happen…

Nah they stole it…… even when you try to explain it. They like nah they stole mine and all 150 others OW.

I’m like bro I ship ish for my site for a living trust me FedEx been cheeks even before the panni

Lot 2s were supposed to be delivered yesterday, Nike chat just told me they want to refund me 😔

just wait honestly if you call that’s all they can do for you… lots of lot 2 folks in the same boat. Be patient if Nike hasn’t sent you a cancellation email. Your good the just backed up some TS low peoples in the same boat.

don’t believe they dumb stuff they say on Twitter either. Like a rep would actually say this.

2191D604-BB89-452E-932D-96BE40A7D868.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom