Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Havent really followed this topic so much honestly. All I know is random people getting EA, is it a random lot as well or you kinda can figure which lot you are getting based on when you get EA? Is there also a pic of all 50 lots?

People I know are on their 2nd and 3rd pair.

they just use their wives and sisters for extra accounts. Well I do to but yah know I only got 1 so far.

I prefer the leather tbh so I can wear these without care… I find myself to be extra careful when I wear suede sneakers (Jordan’s Uni Blus, Mocha, TS IV to name a few) than with leather….

lol none of those are suede, its nubuck. Nubuck scuffs easier than suede imo. The leather OW dunks has canvas similar to OW AJ1 chicago where the canvas yellows and stains pretty easy.

And also, the EA I got the other day has already shipped and being delivered tomorrow. Its a Lot 5 and I'm willing to swap it for any of the suede lots in a size 8

lol none of those are suede, its nubuck. Nubuck scuffs easier than suede imo. The leather OW dunks has canvas similar to OW AJ1 chicago where the canvas yellows and stains pretty easy.

And also, the EA I got the other day has already shipped and being delivered tomorrow. Its a Lot 5 and I'm willing to swap it for any of the suede lots in a size 8
Ah ok this is only my 2nd OW shoe (first is the Jordan V sail) so I don’t know about materials on the OW AJ1 CHIs but I’ll take your word for it

Back
Top Bottom