Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sad part the 1’s is last by that time people would have gotten more and more comfortable with refreshing and knowing when to refresh.

1s is first in EU lol
**** it though, most these cats at school right now
And I get another try on US snkrs later if I take the L

iPhone X users if it uses Face ID it’s and L that plus that double click could lead to an

SOS call

Either disable or go desktop. Or practice on another shoe on snkrs now

Why one of the workers gotta throw her up on her IG like everything's cool though? That has nothing to do with business and they put up pics of all the extras they refused to sell people. I got it but some other dudes got dubbed for no reason. I ain't entering raffles there no more
Jusr enter the raffle one time in your name instead of trying to finesse the system by entering multiple times. Problem solved. I realize that's not your style, just like waiting in a line isn't your style, so I fully expect you to disregard the advice.

After all the raffles and whatnot, if I don’t hit I’m definitely paying resell for the Prestos and Blazers..

Personally want the whole collection but my bank not about to have all that lol

Does the notify button switch to a buy button on desktop automatically like the app or you have to refresh?

Idk why people are upset with how Nike is releasing them. Maybe they don't understand?

- everyone gets 2 minutes to hit buy and get in line
- Nike then randomly picks people in line to "got em"
- it's by far the best solution. Fcfs gets eaten by bots that can click buy quicker than manual. An hour long draw allows bots to enter thousands of accounts. This doesn't allow or reward either. Will bots have multiple accounts in line? Yes, but they can't get near as many completed in 2 minutes vs an hour.

Idk why people are upset with how Nike is releasing them. Maybe they don't understand?

- everyone gets 2 minutes to hit buy and get in line
- Nike then randomly picks people in line to "got em"
- it's by far the best solution. Fcfs gets eaten by bots that can click buy quicker than manual. An hour long draw allows bots to enter thousands of accounts. This doesn't allow or reward either. Will bots have multiple accounts in line? Yes, but they can't get near as many completed in 2 minutes vs an hour.

Never knew Nike did it that way I thought it was just fastest win

image.jpeg
What are the official est release times?

Back
Top Bottom