Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Is there any point trying if you're team manual? Don't know if I should bother staying up if it will be a waste of time

Currently in the middle of an overnight shift from 11PM to 9AM EST, and I'll be home around 10. Don't plan on taking a nap when I get home, I don't trust myself to wake up before the SNKRS drops. If I can stay awake long enough and actually do get a pair of 90s in my size, it'll all be worth it.

I'm in the same situation as you, working until 5 am PST my time and the release is at 6 am PST

When it comes to the workers at off white...when people get a little bit of power, even the smallest amount, it gets to their heads. Every other day of the year they get **** on by very rich people so let them enjoy their dubbing.

Do I need to open the app to refresh it or can I just click on the show at the time and it update with the app already open?

I'm in the same situation as you, working until 5 am PST my time and the release is at 6 am PST

First release is at 10AM PST, last one at 12PM PST. Once the clock hits 3:03PM EST and I see I didn't get the 1s, I'm out cold.

team manual; hoping to cook. i just wanna rock whatever i get. been out of the game for awhile, would be nice to come back in style.

When it comes to the workers at off white...when people get a little bit of power, even the smallest amount, it gets to their heads. Every other day of the year they get **** on by very rich people so let them enjoy their dubbing.
this is what I was thinking. They were on a power trip today.

Edit: or they had special orders from upper management to be strict.

Last edited:
I'll post this again- if you are using snkrs desktop make sure you use the ebates 10% off link!!

From what I heard, the app is better but I realize some in here may be goon the desktop route. I'll def be trying that method as well tomorrow.

Good luck to all!
Too bad price doesn't matter to me, I just wanna eat

Back
Top Bottom