Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

PXL_20210825_024937255.PORTRAIT.jpg
Lot 3. Big fan of the light purple and fuchsia
PXL_20210825_025023899.PORTRAIT.jpg

we making a trade thread? or best way to trade locally? got lot 13 size 8.5 for trade NY meetups. looking for suede pairs only

Quick question, any tips on how to clean the canvas material? Noticed a small speck of a mark when I picked them up, didn't have time to take a pic of it

Oh ffs…The whole ~I don’t have tracking on that order I placed 47 minutes ago, so FedEx stole my shoes~ nonsense is tired…I posted last week that this is peak instant gratification attitude but wow…

Somewhere Marcus Jordan is buying up FedEx stock because they took the focus of the sneaker world’s ire off of him…

It's looking like a FedEx or Nike employee did some shady **** with my wife's dunks:

Both me and my wife got EA on Tuesday the 17th and we both chose FedEx 2day. When thursday(19th) came I got my package delivered but her dunks never showed up. (tracking still shows last scan Wednesday night in Memphis)

4505299C-5290-4457-B49B-F80C695FE4D7.png

contacted FedEx on Thursday and they opened up an investigation. Yesterday they responded thru Twitter that the package was mis-loaded in Memphis, TN... and no further updates, no idea where it is.

5944790A-369E-4898-850F-5AFA4514C6E0.png

Contacted Nike this morning and they refunded her, explained that they have no clue what happened to the package.

How exactly does a package get mis-loaded at the origin facility and then vanish, but my dunks arrived without any problems coming from the same facility? **** FedEx

Update: FedEx supervisor called yesterday and (no surprise) he said the wife's 2day air package(OW dunks) can't be located, they got no clue what happened to it after last Wednesday night's pickup in Memphis, he said it never made it onto a plane out of Memphis and it was never scanned into a facility. He said nothing was found in their lost package Dept and there's nothing more to be done on their end. **** outta luck... it is what it is.

Looks like my pair is out for delivery today 🙏🏽 I’ll post pics later tonight!
I hit for my pair on Wednesday the 18th w/ regular shipping, for anyone curious on time frame of shipping or anything.

Oh ffs…The whole ~I don’t have tracking on that order I placed 47 minutes ago, so FedEx stole my shoes~ nonsense is tired…I posted last week that this is peak instant gratification attitude but wow…

Somewhere Marcus Jordan is buying up FedEx stock because they took the focus of the sneaker world’s ire off of him…

shid at this point people have a right to complain. Its been over a week for some of us already

Back
Top Bottom