Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I hit on the 12th. my package has been at the fed ex facility in my city since the 23rd, but no movement. I'm sure this doesn't apply to everyone, but I was told they were really behind with getting the trucks unloaded.

I'm good waiting a couple more days, but this let's me know I need that 2 day shipping each time. Usually I do it, but I was too hyped when I got that notification lol

Couple months from now you gon look back on that 380 when they goin for 800+ lol
really think so? I'm not sure what to think of these as far as resell price goes. I have Lot 3 on the way and will be selling them but haven't made my mind up if I'm going to hold or flip quick. I feel like these could go down with being so many of the same similar style...then again, stock could be really low and the prices could significantly increase. I'm usually really good at guessing this but just not sure about these.

really think so? I'm not sure what to think of these as far as resell price goes. I have Lot 3 on the way and will be selling them but haven't made my mind up if I'm going to hold or flip quick. I feel like these could go down with being so many of the same similar style...then again, stock could be really low and the prices could significantly increase. I'm usually really good at guessing this but just not sure about these.
I would hold on to them if I were you.

My order from Thursday 8/19 says shipped and eta 8/25, but still says waiting for carrier pickup. Incoming L, I can feel it lol

Just because you rarely see on foot pics…oh and I did complain to Nike and FedEx!
582C3D12-D6C1-422A-A78F-CD8C6CAD1879.jpeg

my only reservation on these going up is that the unlv and michigan OW dunks that dropped in 2019 havent done crazy numbers compared to pines

My shoes got delivered this afternoon! For anyone still waiting on their pairs just keep waiting like everyone else said. It took me like 2 days to get shipping & took probably 4 days to get picked up from carrier & an additional day to get delivered. I hit on Wednesday the 18th w/ regular shipping. I didn’t bother contacting Nike or FedEx, just waited it out & complained in here 😂 shipping honestly wouldn’t have been so bad if all the rumors weren’t flying around making everyone anxious.

Lot 6. Came in a sealed regular box w/ JDI tape. I’ll post better pics later, I’m still at work but grabbed em off the porch on break lol.
CB6796FE-2AED-4643-A192-FFD8CADCBA54.jpeg

44713084-AC78-4758-B44D-B0DEED8F7702.jpeg

718C12B1-3B89-4D3E-B76B-25E57C630056.jpeg

4B9A60F3-3BAF-4E5D-8A99-D66FECF50965.jpeg

Update: FedEx supervisor called yesterday and (no surprise) he said the wife's 2day air package(OW dunks) can't be located, they got no clue what happened to it after last Wednesday night's pickup in Memphis, he said it never made it onto a plane out of Memphis and it was never scanned into a facility. He said nothing was found in their lost package Dept and there's nothing more to be done on their end. **** outta luck... it is what it is.
Just because you and your wife hit together doesnt mean that they are gonna show up at the same time. A guy I work with and myself hit the same day and I got mine yesterday, his should be arriving tomorrow. The shoes could have been loaded on the wrong truck/plane/whatever and gone elsewhere. It happens, but I am guessing once it went to the wrong place and somenody noticed that is went something fishy could have happened.

Anyone with a size 12 any lot want to trade for a size 9.5 lot 10? I’m not looking to add cash or anything want an even swap. That Tradeblock app is trash

I’m pretty sure Nike is sending me another pair of OW. I got my pair yesterday from the EA Thursday last week. Now I just got another shipping confirmation from Nike a few minutes ago and I also got a FedEx notification saying they are due to me tomorrow. Never had this happen before. Same tracking number as the first pair. Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom