Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Isn't that the baseline reason for collabs anyway?

Most collabs, I should say.

It's clear that some collabs are just money grabs.

Isn't that the baseline reason for collabs anyway?

Most collabs, I should say.

It's clear that some collabs are just money grabs.

Yeah but some people just wanna call people out that are jumping the bandwagon or closet fans. Then you have people who have been fans of said model HAVING to come out with some story of how they had this model before back in the day as if its suppose to validate them to like the new model. Ive done it, I feel dumb having to explain myself but really we should just not care if someone is a new fan of a model or has been a fan.

Yeah but some people just wanna call people out that are jumping the bandwagon or closet fans. Then you have people who have been fans of said model HAVING to come out with some story of how they had this model before back in the day as if its suppose to validate them to like the new model. Ive done it, I feel dumb having to explain myself but really we should just not care if someone is a new fan of a model or has been a fan.

Same thing happens whenever Supreme collaborates with x brand/artist/musician. people feel the need to drop their dissertation about how they cried in their bedrooms listening to their music in 9th grade. Cool, you get to join the same line as everyone else to buy it.

Changed my mind in person🔥🔥
20211029_145637.jpg

20211029_145814.jpg
How are these on feet? Look kinda snug in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom