Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So did anyone figure out what happened with the End raffle? Got an email from them with links that went dead after a couple of hours last week.

I've got someone on the inside saying their gonna be retroing the Jordan 2 Chicago highs back to og shape. all these collabs comin out first to gain traction.
Please be true and leave the stupid piping off. I copped two colorways of the decons a few years back because they had no piping, and it makes a huge difference when there isn’t. It should only apply to the OGs that had it, any retro + is fair game.

Please be true and leave the stupid piping off. I copped two colorways of the decons a few years back because they had no piping, and it makes a huge difference when there isn’t. It should only apply to the OGs that had it, any retro + is fair game.
100 percent piping trash. not too sure about the piping, but knowing jb, they'll prolly put it

Bunch of sizes were missing the Off-White site too…Wondering if it was because of all the import delays…Might get a restock at some point if that’s the case 🤷‍♂️

vinotwofour vinotwofour Were size 8 available on off-whites official site or anywhere else? So weird that Snkrs didn’t have it but the resale sites do.

I didn't bother with the OW site because its usually a bot fest and manual people cant even view the site. As for other stores raffles, I was able to enter a size 8. But I did notice that 8 and 8.5 was missing on snkrs

Ls and more Ls. Given that I couldn't hit on the Trainer Saquon, there's no reason for me to expect to hit on an OW....SMDH....

I didn't bother with the OW site because its usually a bot fest and manual people cant even view the site. As for other stores raffles, I was able to enter a size 8. But I did notice that 8 and 8.5 was missing on snkrs

these shipping delays is getting me nervous about the cool grey.

also notice that footlocker group is shipping straight to consumer as well. Yea the trash flex program is still involved, but with that clearly there is going to be shipping and stock issues. Hence straight from the warehouse.

Not mad I didn’t get these coz I didn’t really want em, I mean it would’ve been nice but it’s whatevs… I haven’t even worn my “regular” 2016 Jordan 2 Chi lows ever since probably when I first unds em 😂…. On to the next L

I hate you all.

B1ECF838-4275-4802-852A-9173DC8E4C77.gif

Back
Top Bottom