Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Todays wallpaper:
9BC96665-0FA1-47A3-824E-DADF69A6A2B2.png

Kinda silly question. Do fakes exist of lot 16, specifically? I tried looking online, didn’t find much. I did find a LC video but its for lot 10…though most of the similarities are there, just wanna be sure. They also were authenticated through ebay

Kinda silly question. Do fakes exist of lot 16, specifically? I tried looking online, didn’t find much. I did find a LC video but its for lot 10…though most of the similarities are there, just wanna be sure. They also were authenticated through ebay

Those Off White Dunks are one of the most faked sneakers currently, so yes they would have fakes. 2-49 are the same sneakers aside from the zip tie and second lacing cord.

Not true, the tongues differ as well, and possibly the insoles

I only have Lot 10, so I didn’t looked at the other pairs in detail. Only noticed the zip tie and lacing system, when I saw pics. It still doesn’t change that there are plenty of fakes of the Lot Dunks. To the OP I would probably go to a consignment shop to check them (if available) or use the check check app; if you have doubts.

I only have Lot 10, so I didn’t looked at the other pairs in detail. Only noticed the zip tie and lacing system, when I saw pics. It still doesn’t change that there are plenty of fakes of the Lot Dunks. To the OP I would probably go to a consignment shop to check them (if available) or use the check check app; if you have doubts.

They vary in materials, some are suede/leather, some all leather, I think Lot 10 has nylon unless I’m mistaken? Lot 16 has leather panels, and the overlay (toecap, laceholes, heel, are suede). Honestly everything does check out but fakes are getting closer and closer to being 1:1

They vary in materials, some are suede/leather, some all leather, I think Lot 10 has nylon unless I’m mistaken? Lot 16 has leather panels, and the overlay (toecap, laceholes, heel, are suede). Honestly everything does check out but fakes are getting closer and closer to being 1:1

That might be right. Didn't pay too much attention to it. I was just thankful I got EA for it. I just see them as Fog grey dunk lows with the Off White accents, second lacing system and zip tie. They're nice. But I like the other Off White sneakers more. I still haven't worn my Pine green either.

picked up ow 5s in a half size down. they mad snug. shouldn't have listened to that herb Seth fowler
I guess I must be tts 8.5 if that’s the case since I feel like 9 is too big for me and I always buy shoes in 9. Kobe’s and 350s especially 9 is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom