Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Apparently my size must be the brick size since 9’s only go for about 780-800 ds on the noirs. Actually just offed my pairs for 750 since I needed extra funds for my wife’s Christmas present. Can’t believe luxury watches can go for 7 racks

You think that’s bad. The luxury watch world is insane right now. Watches can easily go for 2X+ depending on the brand and model like Rolex, AP, Patek……Terrible time to buy now.

Finally :pimp:

B43F08B7-BD0D-40AC-A926-E95DE9B75432.jpeg

You think that’s bad. The luxury watch world is insane right now. Watches can easily go for 2X+ depending on the brand and model like Rolex, AP, Patek……Terrible time to buy now.
I’m not gonna derail the thread but yea, I have no clue about anything in the watch world. She showed me what she wanted and I bought it, but it’s crazy to think how much certain watches can flip for. Store didn’t even have it in stock so they had to get it shipped from another store on the mainland

I’m not gonna derail the thread but yea, I have no clue about anything in the watch world. She showed me what she wanted and I bought it, but it’s crazy to think how much certain watches can flip for. Store didn’t even have it in stock so they had to get it shipped from another store on the mainland

Curious what watch did she want?

Apparently my size must be the brick size since 9’s only go for about 780-800 ds on the noirs. Actually just offed my pairs for 750 since I needed extra funds for my wife’s Christmas present. Can’t believe luxury watches can go for 7 racks

7 racks is like beginner level for luxury watches. Thats like a decent rollie. Id love an Audemars Royal Oak but I think the one I want is like $30k. :smh:

Edit: nah nvm its way more than $30k :lol:

Where did you cop?
Here:

Great case, fast shipping.

7 racks is like beginner level for luxury watches. Thats like a decent rollie. Id love an Audemars Royal Oak but I think the one I want is like $30k. :smh:

Edit: nah nvm its way more than $30k :lol:
I don’t doubt they can go up that high. Cousin showed me the sx site for watches and I’m in disbelief. People actually buy 30k+ watches? Just crazy imo

This Tiffany X Patek Nautilus retailed for a little over $52K and limited to 170 watches.The first watch sold at auction for over $6M. And Jay-Z probably got it free.

Perks of being a partner with the brand, chess move

I want to get into watches too, always wanted 3 things, a nice watch, a nice car, nice joint

That audemar ceramic is fire but I could image that ish is fragile

I don’t doubt they can go up that high. Cousin showed me the sx site for watches and I’m in disbelief. People actually buy 30k+ watches? Just crazy imo

There are watches that regularly sell into the 7 figures. A lot of people have actually been holding watches as investments. Buy a Rolex for $20k then sell it a couple years later for double, etc.

Back
Top Bottom