Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These are somewhat cool
image.jpg

Second time wearing these.I can’t bring bring myself to rock them
0B507A88-1904-47AB-A0F1-0F7C90D93341.jpeg
The shoe is definitely jarring. I feel Lots where to tongue matches the over laces are a bit more easier to wear. I have the Lot 7s and were the only shoes I wore on a weekend trip. They are easy to wear. My only problem with the shoe is that I don't see my self wearing them often due to their hype and design.

my Lot dunks are on a shelf as display along w the OW 4. IDK if I can ever bring myself to rock them.

Ive got the sail OW5 as my wearable OW's

RIP Virgil

I've never been built to put shoes in a display case.

All my joints gon get rocked eventually.
I’m generally the same but something about his passing outside of crumbled Jordan’s. This is the first time I have sneakers on display. The IVs ID prob be more inclined to wear in the future. Maybe

I feel like if you're going to display any off white, the 1s or 2s would be it. The 1s because they look unique due to the deconstructed look.

The 2s could be displayed since they have the faux MJ signature

I feel like if you're going to display any off white, the 1s or 2s would be it. The 1s because they look unique due to the deconstructed look.

The 2s could be displayed since they have the faux MJ signature
ironically enough, those would be the ones id be quicker to wear.

Anything AJI or AF1 id rock

Agreed. Unless it’s like signed by Kobe or something.

But the idea of spending like $1,200 on a pair of shoes just to have them sit doesn’t make any sense to me. I wear all my kicks.
Nah the idea of spending 1200 on kicks is wild in general. We've all done it, but try explaining that to a non-sneakerhead and see their reactions.

I have stuff that's ds and stuff that I plan on just using as display so I totally get it, but I can also see that it's just as important to wear and enjoy your kicks while you're still alive and walking. With the 4's and 5's eventually crumbling, I'd think that's one of the first ones I'd actually wear and enjoy before it gets to that point. I can see why people would display the ow1. To me personally, it doesn't look good all yellowed out and beat

Cream lace gang

20220511_095341.jpg

Way better.

Where'd you get the cream joints?
Got mine from Slickies

Back
Top Bottom