Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

A bit late but wore these yesterday. Been a while since i last pulled them out

C1746FBF-B823-478A-87AA-AC0E685F33CF.jpeg

I have question regarding the OW AJ 1 UNC,

Has anybody seen the stitching of the footbed to be red? I’ve looked everywhere online and didn’t find anything about it.

I have question regarding the OW AJ 1 UNC,

Has anybody seen the stitching of the footbed to be red? I’ve looked everywhere online and didn’t find anything about it.
You talking about underneath the insole? My stitching is white and there's also a random unc blue thread in there taped down.

What are the closest reps you've ever seen? Just curious.

What do you mean by “close”? Fake off white UNCs are easy to spot because of the heel. That painted plaster stuff that covers the heel isn’t uniform the way it’s applied to the heel and you can’t see the underlying matterial Below the paint. On fakes you can see the mesh/material they use and it’s almost always in a perfect grid pattern. If you see tha on UNCs or the euro exclusive pair, they’re fake. Weirdly enough the original chicago pair does have that grid pattern but the fakes of those get plenty of other stuff wrong.
DDA296E0-8D1A-4F6F-A0E6-27B90DE3A201.jpeg

Edit: did you not mean these 😂 and talking about in general?

I'm saying out of the hundreds of pairs across different models and silhouettes, what rep has been closest to it's original retail pair? It can be literally any shoe.

I'm saying out of the hundreds of pairs across different models and silhouettes, what rep has been closest to it's original retail pair? It can be literally any shoe.

Probably Yeezys overall. Specifically 350 V2s. The fact that the real shoes are made in so many different places throws a ton of variation in there and it’s hard latch on to anyone thing.

Word I could see that. Good thing I haven't bought a pair in like 5 years.

Your info eases my mind a bit (on copping resale). I've never been burned, but to this day I get paranoid lol. I def legit check against pairs I see on Reddit to be even more sure :lol:

Word I could see that. Good thing I haven't bought a pair in like 5 years.

Your info eases my mind a bit (on copping resale). I've never been burned, but to this day I get paranoid lol. I def legit check against pairs I see on Reddit to be even more sure :lol:

i get it. It’s a mixture of folks hyping up reps to be better then they are and reps being 10000 times better than they were 15-20 years ago that clouds the real state of things. I’m not saying you won’t every get burned, if you do it won’t be hard for you to find out and get some recourse.

The answer is probably Revenge storms. The factory that was making the retail pairs were also making the replicas/unauthorized, or whatever you want to call it. So in this case they were like 1:1 replicas.

You can’t purchase them on StockX or GOAT for this reason, the fakes are so good they can’t tell.

The answer is probably Revenge storms. The factory that was making the retail pairs were also making the replicas/unauthorized, or whatever you want to call it. So in this case they were like 1:1 replicas.

You can’t purchase them on StockX or GOAT for this reason, the fakes are so good they can’t tell.

Revenge storms are like a special case. No other rep comes from those circumstances. If UA was actually a thing it would be revenge storms

What do you mean by “close”? Fake off white UNCs are easy to spot because of the heel. That painted plaster stuff that covers the heel isn’t uniform the way it’s applied to the heel and you can’t see the underlying matterial Below the paint. On fakes you can see the mesh/material they use and it’s almost always in a perfect grid pattern. If you see tha on UNCs or the euro exclusive pair, they’re fake. Weirdly enough the original chicago pair does have that grid pattern but the fakes of those get plenty of other stuff wrong.
DDA296E0-8D1A-4F6F-A0E6-27B90DE3A201.jpeg

Edit: did you not mean these 😂 and talking about in general?
The batch in this pic isn't even the best one lol

The batch in this pic isn't even the best one lol
have you seen a single batch of these that doesnt get the heel cup wrong? its been 3 years and i havent seen a single pair get it right, not to mention matching the color of the heel cup.

Last edited:
Never owned a retail pair but here's a pic of the heels from the best batch that's out at the moment
D420666D-1196-493A-BDC2-198F81C265E2.JPG

yup still the same issue, its actually semi accurate for the chichagos but nike changed something up for the euro exclusives and the UNC's. whatever mesh/plaster combo they use on that heel cup shouldnt be coming through so strongly like a gird on the UNCs.

Back
Top Bottom