Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

wait they actually dropped live? ****. I couldn't watch live because I was in a meeting but I thought for sure SNKR_TWTR would have tweeted they went live. Damn now im pissed.

Can we just get those sample cream OW 5's, maybe the Canary 1's, hell I see this dope Military 4 mockup that looks pretty cool.

Can we just get those sample cream OW 5's, maybe the Canary 1's, hell I see this dope Military 4 mockup that looks pretty cool.
man nike just needs to give us OG mili 4 while we at it. not the panda joints but da actual blue juans

Did anyone get the terra forma’s from the shock drop? trying to get info on sizing. I’m a tts 10.5 but considering going for these in size 11 as they look like with all the materials / zipper they *could* be a snug fit and I like a little room. For example I’m a 10.5 in Jordan 1 and an 11 in Jordan 4. Slightly wide footed.

For those that have the 4's how do you like them? How have they held up after wear (if you have worn them).

Got offered them in a trade, so just wanted more info on them. Always liked how they looked.

For those that have the 4's how do you like them? How have they held up after wear (if you have worn them).

Got offered them in a trade, so just wanted more info on them. Always liked how they looked.

It's the same issues as the 5 Sail. Looks to be the sail material(s). The more you wear it the more issues you'll have. I bought 2 pairs of the Sail because of wear and tear. It will get dirty, fray, get fuzzy, difficult to clean, when it gets dirty, potentially tear, scuff.....They look great though, when it's a clean or new pair.

Love them. I’ve worn my pair lightly twice and they still look pretty good but I would be lying if I said I didn’t wear them extra care, or atleast more care than other shoes I own. Mostly because they’re $2.2k+ in my size for another pair. I waterproof them, which helps the after wear cleanup up ton but they’re not every day cruisers if you want them to stay somewhat fresh.

All that said; they’re a beautiful looking shoe on foot

It's the same issues as the 5 Sail. Looks to be the sail material(s). The more you wear it the more issues you'll have. I bought 2 pairs of the Sail because of wear and tear. It will get dirty, fray, get fuzzy, difficult to clean, when it gets dirty, potentially tear, scuff.....They look great though, when it's a clean or new pair.

Love them. I’ve worn my pair lightly twice and they still look pretty good but I would be lying if I said I didn’t wear them extra care, or atleast more care than other shoes I own. Mostly because they’re $2.2k+ in my size for another pair. I waterproof them, which helps the after wear cleanup up ton but they’re not every day cruisers if you want them to stay somewhat fresh.

All that said; they’re a beautiful looking shoe on foot

What do you guys use to clean/how do you clean all the different/unique materials?

A bit disappointing that they get beat up easily. I kind of want to just wear them without too much of a worry.

Appreciate the comments.

Mines is cooked (not really but they def show alot of wear) but idc I wore em a ton and dont give a damb if they get messed up. I like the worn look anyways.

What do you guys use to clean/how do you clean all the different/unique materials?

A bit disappointing that they get beat up easily. I kind of want to just wear them without too much of a worry.

Appreciate the comments.
Since I waterproof them I haven’t had to “clean” much. Just a dry bush to the nubuck and a wet paper towel to spot treat

Stay classy Miami Facebook Marketplace
DBF15703-BFB3-45CF-82BC-5DC572D88F81.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom