Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Unds today

IMG_3905.jpeg

No way he approved that bullshh
We sure about that? Let's be honest, he was great on a lot of stuff but he had some really awful stuff too. That's not a shot, it's expected. That entire silhouette is cheeks. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he signed off on some of these years ago.

Did Virgil really cosign all this? Or is this some carry the legacy type of run?

Prolly just hella samples that the OW team is just running through.

They need to stop playing and just release those Canary 1 samples or the Bred 4 samples. Hell there was some 5 samples that looked sick.

Im leaning on the side that he did

His wife did an interview and it was stated they have years worth of designs and products that can be released

So not everything gonna b hittin like his popular stuff

Im leaning on the side that he did

His wife did an interview and it was stated they have years worth of designs and products that can be released

So not everything gonna b hittin like his popular stuff

Yeah thats what I mean, hella samples (made by him) that the team now is probably trying to pick and choose what to release.

The Air Force 1 mids were absolutely designed by Virgil. The Terra formas were and those came after the initial AF1 Mid drop. Y’all may not like em, but they were Virgil’s design. And all these colorways have been floating around online for years now.

If I make a sample of something, that doesn’t mean I’m ok’ing it to be released to the public.

Sure, Virgil designed that BS, but I think it was a reason it ain’t release til now.

Yes the AF1 mids are absolutely trash. The Blazer lows were awful too. There hasn't much outside of The Ten that was good.

Dropped early. Copped for myself and my wifey.

Back
Top Bottom