Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Thinking about letting these go, worn them 2x in 2yrs.
My boy that’s big on dunks told me I was unappreciative 😭. Thats not the case I just don’t wear them.

Where do you guys she “The 50” value going?

IMG_7476.jpeg

IMG_7481.jpeg

Dont see them getting much higher, especially due to the quantity out there.

Exclusions are obviously Lots 1 and 50, but everything else? nah.

That makes sense since majority are so similar 1/50 makes sense.
Ended up letting them go thought I would’ve felt a way about it but I didn’t at all.
Debating if I want to find a VNDS Muslin Vs or CPFM

Would love the sail off-white 5s but thinking about them getting dirty makes me grind my teeth.

Ended up letting them go thought I would’ve felt a way about it but I didn’t at all.

Would love the sail off-white 5s but thinking about them getting dirty makes me grind my teeth.
Grab the muslin's (darker cw) instead of the sail muslin's. You'll most likely get more wear out of them & they look way better in hand. Just watch out for sporadic price drops. Ended up getting mine on a deal a while ago. It happens....

Got the W from sneaker politics for the mantra orange terra formas. Psyched because I love this silhouette and the colorway is great. Now I just gotta focus on trying to cop some of the clothing in the morning.

Having 2 of the lot 50s the materials used on them and their shape are a must have ( with oval nike sb lace swap though makes em so much better ) , can’t even wear my normal dunks anymore after being used in the OWs

Can’t believe I hit on Kobe’s but missed out on these! Had no idea the terra forma would sellout in under a min

Wow that's very small numbers

Yeah people hate on these shoes and call them bricks, but I think if most people were aware of the extremely limited size runs, they might change their opinion lol.

I’m happy I copped the shoes, been running around to all the different sites trying to cop the t-shirts but failing at every attempt. Only store that has the black tee is social status and their site says they’re not accepting payments right now wtf lol

made the right call, that release was a thinly-veiled cash-grab for Swoosh, a literal flatline In terms of relevance... still, a dunk is a dunk and they're nice but that's it. Get the Muslin or some other exotic style, my person fav is the Blazer Low. ..the most visually stimulating and art like release from V to date. These are fun to wear, have 2 pair of both colors. These are V in his element, not picking colors for a shoe someone else designed decades earlier.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 1.53.49 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 1.53.49 AM.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom