Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so now that i'm looking at taking the resell bullet, how low do you guys think the Air Max 90s will go?

the worst lace swap i can recall of recent was a few years ago were for the ATC 2 wimbledons.

Like so many others, I struck out on each pair through SNKRS. Also lost the raffles in Chicago. Really wanted at least one pair from the pack, and bit the bullet on the 97s. $520 off stockx, which was the lowest I've seen them so far. Crazy how some people got multiples, and so many others got nothing.

OW AF1s + Hyperdunks for Prestos even or na? Trying to get a game plan together when my pairs come in.

Just copped prestos. Not sure how much price is going to fluctuate but with 6% eBay bucks I got them for just under $800.

Late to the OW party, but I'm trying to trade my size 13 Cream UB and Supreme 5 (9ish/10) on each and cash for size 13 prestos.

Vapormax prices falling.

Might have to let go of my zebras to fund this ********

I'm gonna be right there with you. Gonna let go of a pair of Bred Yeezys. I don't usually keep shoes DS, but I have a few Yeezys as a "Break glass in case of emergency" if there's a pair of shoes I really want to pay resell for. This is looking like one of those times. Especially after getting FOMO seeing everyone's pics in here lol.

Back
Top Bottom