Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

C7E85DF8-5F6C-4EBA-8498-1F69D28C290B.jpeg
Yo what?!

this, man. I could never justify spending a G on a pair of shoes out of pocket. hell, I'm already having a hard time even contemplating paying resale with my resale profits.
at the end of the day it all boils down to people paying 1500+ for a $190 shoe...its like you are blatantly being finessed and happy about being ripped offf because you think its a "fair price", lol. i will never do it and im more than able to afford it.

it blows my mind people are paying almost 6 times retail and saying that they got a "fair deal", sheesh lol.
People with the disposable income set the market. The rest of us just try to get the best deal possible. Why do people spend 20x what the previous owner paid for a Manhattan property ? Because thats the market price aka multiple people with the disposable income are willing to pay that price. And those that cant keep up are priced out of the market or find a "deal". I know property is alot different than sneakers but this was the best example of "flipping" I could think of.

it doesnt stop...
IMG_3110.jpeg

SNEAKEASY RELEASES, 30 WALL ST.
Nike SF-AF1 Mid “OBJ”
Air Jordan 11 “Win Like ’82”
Nike Air More Uptempo “Obsidian”
Nike Air Force 1 Low “Rocafella”
Nike Air Force 1 Just Don

Nike Vapormax Moc “Triple Black”
Nike Air Foamposite One “Legion Green”
Nike Air More Uptempo “Shine”
Nike Air Foamposite One Womens “Shine”
Nike Air Force 1 Low Womens “Shine”
Nike Kyrie 3 “Mamba Mentality”
Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Low “NYC”
Nike Air Max 97 “Silver Bullet”
Nike LeBron 15 “Black/Gum”
Nike Air Max Plus Logo
Nike Air Max 90 Logo
Nike SF-AF1 Mid “Winter Camo”
Nike Air Force 1 Low “Winter Camo”

Was anyone able to sign up?

Got an email from footlocker today and signed up for the event at 30 Wall Street for Friday...

first world problem: lace swapping the 97s was a horrid experience lmao

Back
Top Bottom