Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just came in:smokin:smokin
B9491409-A696-4098-BBE5-9978831A6BB4.jpeg

V1 MR for Presto OW

Really???

if you are trading to wear. they are close enough in value and hype to do a straight even trade.

flight club got moves them both at the same price right now and when those prestos dry up price going higher than mr's.

Just caught up on the whole thread...took a lot but I didnt wanna miss anything from this epic release. Wanted to be in here Monday while the drop was happening, but I had company and aint wanna just straight ignore her lol. Anyway, while going through the thread, figured I'd tally all the pairs people got from Monday's drops (DSM & SNKRS; kinda nerdy I know :lol:). I know plenty of us took L's but there was a fair amount of us that got something.

In order from most to least:
Blazers- 19
Prestos- 16
AM 90s- 16
Uptowns (AF1)- 13
HD's- 12
AM 97's- 11
AJ1's- 11
Zoom Fly- 8
Vapor- 6

Did my best to weed out all the people who "Got Em", but ended up not getting them unfortunately (cant even imagine how pissed I'd be).

I'm happy with how I did this release even though I still dont have the pair I wanted most (90s). They will be had though.

Ended up with (all retail)
AJ1s
Blazers
Zoom Flys
Prestos (only thing I copped off SNKRS) which just got here like an hour ago. They're the only ones I plan on wearing out of the ones I have. Probably still keep the rest
1122171323.jpg

Congrats to everyone that copped and got what they wanted. I'm not mad at 4/9

97s the best of the pack. All white with a black swoosh. As classic Nike as you can get. Reminds me of the old bruins and blazers

I've been pretty religiously following this thread, but the prestos were never a top 3 for me on this release. Again, personal opinion, but why do people like the presto so much? Comfort? black/ white combo? Just curious, My top 2 were the 1s and blazers, which I ended up paying resale for, but got AM90 and AF1 retail. My wife also won zoom fly at Kith, but our 9-month old was acting up that AM and we skipped the pick-up (didnt mind so much after hearing they run half big). I'm happy with my 4 and if I had a pick a #5 it would be the AM97.

Last edited:
Anyone know what shipping courier DSM is using? My charge cleared but no shipped email yet

They can just make more so they don’t have to rely on a system that can be broken so easily

I know how the shoe game goes and I know part of the Off White allure is a limited image. But releases like these make me think... if you make such well designed products, why not just make SOME of them widely available for at least ONE day? Not every release... maybe not this collection specifically... but it’s exhausting.

I feel like this discussion is had after every major release and its usually just a matter of supply vs demand but based off rumored numbers they could have at least doubled the amount and still been more limited than other limited products.

idk the prestos have that deconstruct look to it, and the colors make it the most wearable out of all the kicks

af1 are growing on me 2

Lets see which looks the best after a year and the yellowing starts to settle in :nerd:

Just caught up on the whole thread...took a lot but I didnt wanna miss anything from this epic release. Wanted to be in here Monday while the drop was happening, but I had company and aint wanna just straight ignore her lol. Anyway, while going through the thread, figured I'd tally all the pairs people got from Monday's drops (DSM & SNKRS; kinda nerdy I know :lol:). I know plenty of us took L's but there was a fair amount of us that got something.

In order from most to least:
Blazers- 19
Prestos- 16
AM 90s- 16
Uptowns (AF1)- 13
HD's- 12
AM 97's- 11
AJ1's- 11
Zoom Fly- 8
Vapor- 6

Did my best to weed out all the people who "Got Em", but ended up not getting them unfortunately (cant even imagine how pissed I'd be).

I'm happy with how I did this release even though I still dont have the pair I wanted most (90s). They will be had though.

Ended up with (all retail)
AJ1s
Blazers
Zoom Flys
Prestos (only thing I copped off SNKRS) which just got here like an hour ago. They're the only ones I plan on wearing out of the ones I have. Probably still keep the rest
1122171323.jpg

Congrats to everyone that copped and got what they wanted. I'm not mad at 4/9

1. You’re nerdy as **** (I am too :lol::pimp:)

2. Where are you located because that shipping was fast as hell.

Back
Top Bottom