Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Salty consoloation prizes

938644DD-1595-42A9-90E2-A43A503F111B.jpeg

Just doubled up on Beluga 2.0's this weekend about to flip them for some off whites. Any suggestions of which OW's would be a even trade?

90s would be 1/1 if beluga 2.0 prices are holding.
I’d ask for a hundo on top of a beluga. But That’s just me. When the flood hits i think the beluga is a 350-400 dollar shoe. Maybe in a size 13 it’s a 450-475 shoe. Am 90 prob hovers around 5-550. Maybe a little lower.

Only paid $600 for one pair of shoes. Banned 1s (2011). A year later, that was more than a steal. I don’t usually cough that much up, but I’d hop on that same price if I were in your shoes. No pun intended
wonder how the price will be next year since they're releasing a different colorway of the presto.

Maybe the OG colorway will always hold its value

bigevan23 bigevan23 since you have bothe the 90s and the AF1s can you let me know if the size (width) of the black flat laces for each of the respective pairs are the same?

I just left my place to head home for thanksgiving. But if memory serves they are similar. I’ll double check when I’m back tomorrow/fri.
bigevan23 bigevan23 since you have bothe the 90s and the AF1s can you let me know if the size (width) of the black flat laces for each of the respective pairs are the same?

Back
Top Bottom