Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Y'all think resell will drop significantly over time? I feel like most limited shoes this past year+ have maintained value for a bit. Like Masters AM1 weren't nearly as limited as any off white shoes and they went up. Size 11 pairs were hovering around $350 and are now around $450

Y'all think resell will drop significantly over time? I feel like most limited shoes this past year+ have maintained value for a bit. Like Masters AM1 weren't nearly as limited as any off white shoes and they went up. Size 11 pairs were hovering around $350 and are now around $450
They will only go up over time. Buy now.

They will only go up over time. Buy now.

You know what's funny. I somewhat feel like celebs (their staff) are the cause for prices increasing for resell on consignment apps/sites. I'll see a shoe selling for $900 sell for $1400 on stockx. An average sneaker head would gun for a median price. Why pay $500 more for a shoe that you can find cheaper with patience?

Got mine's earlier today
IMG_20171122_195557.jpg
IMG_20171122_195531.jpg

I’ve never seen soo much trades and dealings for a collection.

Yeah, the way it was released on SNKRS and some in-store drawings basically made people go for as many pairs as they could regardless of style, and now the dust is settling people are trying to trade/buy the pair they actually want.

I wish Round 2 had a size 11 presto so I could get it on Black Friday. Going to go and see what other off white's they have in my size that day

I wish Round 2 had a size 11 presto so I could get it on Black Friday. Going to go and see what other off white's they have in my size that day
The Mag Park has a size 11 for 1,000 if you need them in your hands right away and are talking about round 2 Hollywood

Went to round 2 NYC for the size 9 Prestos and all the Prestos are out of stock. Hopefully GOAT or StockX does a Black Friday promo to lower the damage for a pair.

Saw this on FB! Ouch? Is this suppose to happen? If you look on GOAT, theres a pic similar to this

Attachments

• 91694515-A5F4-4F25-B35F-C4BE4728518D.jpeg
    91694515-A5F4-4F25-B35F-C4BE4728518D.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 115
have people who hit on snkrs got their pairs already? i seen pairs on ebay with nike receipt and didn’t know they were already being delivered

Back
Top Bottom