Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

crazy to see how far virgil has come as a designer, from the rl rugby x pyrex "scandal" to this now.. i always thought ibn jasper would design some stuff also, but he never really did like don & virgil, unless he's more behind the scenes with his work.

Pretty sure Ibn does behind the scenes work with Diamond Supply Co. He had his own shoe a few years ago.

just realized my DSM pair is still on label created even though its scheduled for delivery today. Feeling like its gonna be delayed

its your least favorite.

Do u go to the restaurant and order ur least favorite dish?

cop your fave brother
Good analogy haha.

I guess it’s my least favorite out of the 9 that just released, but they’re still nice compare to other zoom fly. I already copped my favorites(Presto, AM90, AM97, Hyperdunk, and Blazer) But you’re right. Guess I’ll pass. Just can’t pass up a deal sometimes, if that is a deal.

Edit: Decided to get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw it it’s Black Friday. Bought Prestos off Stockx $945 shipped. Gonna sell wave runner 700s and powerphases to balance it out. After the new year, prices on all these will grow higher IMO.

Screw it it’s Black Friday. Bought Prestos off Stockx $945 shipped. Gonna sell wave runner 700s and powerphases to balance it out. After the new year, prices on all these will grow higher IMO.
Not necessarily, they're coming out with 2 new colorways of OW prestos next year. Kinda why im reluctant to grab a pair now

Really debating if I should get the OW Zoom Fly from Windy City Sole. For those that got them, is that pair decent in person? Just got the AM90 from StockX, so really debating on the zoom fly since it’s my least favorite one.
Go up in size, i love the shoe personally. i had to decide if i was selling those or 97s and i decided on the 97s to get the blazers.

Anyone following Ubiq's IG story? People just picking up Off-whites. I wonder what's going on there? lol

Go up in size, i love the shoe personally. i had to decide if i was selling those or 97s and i decided on the 97s to get the blazers.
Go up in one whole size for the OW zoom, not half size up? I had the Oreo ones and 9.5 was somewhat tight, had to return them. 9.5 is my tts, was planning to get a size 10. I also have somewhat of a narrow feet.

Back
Top Bottom