Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

two things about this pic...

1. its crazy that besides Kanye, leopard pants dude wasnt the one to amount to the others levels. this pic made dude internet famous.

2. this might ruffle some feathers, but if it weren't for Kanye, Virgil or don c would have never been who they are today. not taking anything away from what they've done and whatever talent they may have, it just goes to show you that you gotta surround yourself with the right people and being in the right place at the right time is so key to succeeding in life.

just some late night thoughts

who are the other two? I dont recognize them..

Screw it it’s Black Friday. Bought Prestos off Stockx $945 shipped. Gonna sell wave runner 700s and powerphases to balance it out. After the new year, prices on all these will grow higher IMO.

dam fam, StockX about to send you a sweet gift with their new Black Friday promo.. keep us posted on what they give you as a gift

lol.. nvm.. just saw the response! guess im glad to know the prizes arent tied to the $$ of the purchase..

happy holidays and rock those things in good health!

I keep looking out my window like a dog looking for its owner every time I hear a large truck coming down the street :lol: AM90s should be here today.

I just change my delivery location to a UPS locker. No way in hell imma miss my shoes today.

I just change my delivery location to a UPS locker. No way in hell imma miss my shoes today.

Oh, I wasnt going anywhere, trust me :lol:

Package Secured. Will UnDS at tonights Friendsgiving :smokin

8A4BCC41-E5A9-4656-A17C-727480D868A7.jpeg

Bit the bullet and got the 1s for $1,110 after $20 first time buyer code. StockX also only sent me $5 for Black Friday lol. Gonna sell a pair a Bred Yeezys to ease the pain on the wallet

Damn, just caught up with the thread and saw the WCS prices. Zoom Fly for 350 and Blazer for 430 with free shipping is pretty tempting. But I think I need to stay away from paying resale for a while |l

Back
Top Bottom