Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so which are everyone’s too 3 out of collection?

1. AJ
2. Presto
3. 97

not sure why the AF1 is going for as much as they are

1. AJ1
2. Blazer
3a. Zoom Fly
3b. AM90
5. Presto
6. AM97
7. AF1
8. Hyperdunk
9. Vapormax
10. Chucks

Zoom Fly, AM90, and Prestos are pretty much interchangeable for me.

Last edited:
1.aj1
2.prestos
3.zoomflys

4.blazers
5.af1
6.am90
7.am97
8.vapormax
9. chucks
10. hyperdunk

:pimp:

ranking systems are tough, but here is my go at it:

to rock now? PRESTO
to rock now and forever? JORDAN
ballin on a budget? ZOOM FLY
fashion god to flex that doesn't have presto or jordan? AIR MAX 90
gym god? VAPORMAX
rec center god? HYPERDUNK

all other models = "yeah bro I got lucky on SNKRS dawg, like, it said PENDING and then ala-bah sudden I got the GOT EM screen... why you looking to buy?"

95C517D9-C9F3-4AA5-A604-39830A7C5D90.jpeg

Sick artwork via stomper_haus :pimp:

1. Presto
2. AF1
3. Vapormax

I think the AJ1 is beautiful, but I don't rock 1s so can't put it in MY top 3. I own none of these :stoneface:

What are y'all thoughts on double lacing like in that picture. looks like he has orange and white on the same shoe.

Attachments

• mMBM2zUeKzfd8eIBbV_a3DV6np4FmbM0DquStNRBX1o.jpg
    mMBM2zUeKzfd8eIBbV_a3DV6np4FmbM0DquStNRBX1o.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 22
I bought my 97s on stockX on the 22nd... i know it’s the worst time for buying/shipping but the damn seller needs to hurry up n ship my damn shoes!

Gonna need to get rid of my creams to pay up for Zoomflys too! They have grown on me so much over the past couple days.

Rope Lace supply restocked their "off white" laces.
https://www.**************.com/collections/featured-products/products/shoelaces-flat-laces

Picked up a few
Would it be lame to put them on a pair of white blazer mids

1. Presto
2. AM90/AM97 (Tie)
3. Blazer

If I wear Jordan 1s, that will be tied with Presto.

Best lace job I've seen on a pair of AM90s, now only if I can figure out how to do that on my Blazers.. :emoji_thinking:

So much cringe in that lace post.. two sets of laces and the zip tie through the tongue? my lord...:sick:

you do you, boo

1. AJ1
2. AM90
3. Blazer

4. AF1
5. Presto
6. Vapormax
7. AM97
8. Hyperdunk
9. Zoom Fly
(10. Converse)

Managed to acquire my top 6. I may go after the AM97 in the future, but for now this month has my wallet yelling, “STOP!”

I can see the love for the af1 and am90 but I just cringe at Father Time getting to those shoes and thinking of the yellowing on those and how it will look ouch

Presto's came in
I am a little put off by the tongue. So it seems like the original presto tongue is there and then they just sewed a piece of foam on top of the shoe to give it the exposed foam look. I will take better pics of what im talking about later but did anyone else notice this or find it off putting?

37788515075_3fe4cdd664_m.jpg

1. AJ1
2. Vapormax
3. Presto

The AM90 always been an ugly shoe in general for me.

Back
Top Bottom