Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally got my pair.
9FD4549A-41A5-4154-82F7-980DF5FB5E9E.jpeg

Better sell those 2.0's fast then before the 200k+ pairs arrive in hand this next week, and you barely cash out at 300.

I sold 2 pairs of Peezy's, got my money back for both pair and the Presto's in my size.
2 peezys and cost for prestos? So even plus prestos.

I'm hoping for a Presto for peezy trade but I don't think anyone will bite. My size 10 peezy box came damaged too

I played it safe and copped AM90s yesterday after selling AF1s and Hyperdunks. I think resale is going to rise. People who want these are definitely buying now.
resaale dipping for the AF1 thank god

I'm hoping for a Presto for peezy trade but I don't think anyone will bite. My size 10 peezy box came damaged too

Think hes sayin he sold 2 Peezys, probably made ~$500 profit each, and then copped the prestos w/profit.

You'd definitely have to add for that trade. Or flip for $700 and go from there.

Sold both of my Peezy's. Bought prestos and had $480 left over which covered the cost of both Yeezy's.

1 Presto for 1 Peezy won't be easy. (say that 10 times). >D:lol:

Some pics

I didnt UNDS yet so dont come at me lol but im gonna wear all the tags when i do lol
DPktgNKUMAAaLQh.jpg

DPktgNJVQAAoJGF.jpg
DPkyRzaUEAEV2Eh.jpg

HDs are def a bit difficult to put on. Have to shove your foot in but Im loving the look

I put the green tips in the right shoe later on. Kept the waxy ones on the left. Not sure about putting the blk laces in lol

DPlK-B3UIAADCLK.jpg

I was gonna spend most of the afternoon playing with the laces but at least for me....it wont get any better than the OG blk lol

i dont get the sock dart strap that Virgil added to the hyperdunks. it doesnt look good to me.

Some pics

I didnt UNDS yet so dont come at me lol but im gonna wear all the tags when i do lol
DPktgNKUMAAaLQh.jpg

DPktgNJVQAAoJGF.jpg
DPkyRzaUEAEV2Eh.jpg

HDs are def a bit difficult to put on. Have to shove your foot in but Im loving the look

I put the green tips in the right shoe later on. Kept the waxy ones on the left. Not sure about putting the blk laces in lol

DPlK-B3UIAADCLK.jpg

I was gonna spend most of the afternoon playing with the laces but at least for me....it wont get any better than the OG blk lol

I hate you.

man nikes site is such absolute garbage! i swear

i ordered some zoom flys to test fit so i can order my correct size in OffWhites. and i cant even make a return.. site wont load, then i went to my nearest nike running store and the guy legit said " our system is broken" ..lmfao.. are you kidding me?

nike out here playing games trying to not lose to adidas

man nikes site is such absolute garbage! i swear

i ordered some zoom flys to test fit so i can order my correct size in OffWhites. and i cant even make a return.. site wont load, then i went to my nearest nike running store and the guy legit said " our system is broken" ..lmfao.. are you kidding me?

nike out here playing games trying to not lose to adidas
Did wcs ever respond to you about sizes

Back
Top Bottom