Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

this worries me.

i’d hate to have dropped that much on resell and because of the timing they slump over inspecting my pair. i’m REALLY hoping mine turn out fine

also i remember someone saying stockx allows for “tried on” and missing laces. shouldn’t the laces for off whites be more strictly enforced, i’ll be furious if i don’t get them with mine

StockX is a little more lenient with it because they want to push sales through IMO. Not 100% so don't quote me.

GOAT 99.9% of the time won't let a shoe through if missing laces or tags. For the Off-White if it's missing one of the extra laces it won't let it through. If your missing the red tag, won't go through.

If the made in China tabs are missing they will prolly contact buyer and seller and try to resolve it, usually with discount. Damaged box by GOAT standards, same thing if it was listed as good condition. Your new shoes will be new. They might be tried on but it'll still be new. If it's visibly worn and dirty then they'll flag it as used and try to resolve it again. GOAT sells used shoes so they have no problems deeming a shoe used and coming to a resolution with it. You pay for new, you get new.

I wouldn't mind buying from StockX cuz the prices are lower in my size but hearing about people missing laces and tags makes me hesitant on a shoe that'll be $500+

is it me or are stockx sales not all from stockx, im like how am i missing these good bids smh
The time of the sales is not accurate as well. I noticed that when I make a purchase it shows the time I bought it, then it changes to the time when the seller ships then it’ll change the purchased date to when you received the shoes. So even if you bought it today but receive it next Monday it’ll say the sales for Next Monday.

The time of the sales is not accurate as well. I noticed that when I make a purchase it shows the time I bought it, then it changes to the time when the seller ships then it’ll change the purchased date to when you received the shoes. So even if you bought it today but receive it next Monday it’ll say the sales for Next Monday.
but as a seller this is confusing because, im looking at the latest bids vs the last sale. it just doesnt add up. Suppose the last sale was $500 and the latest bid was $410

but as a seller this is confusing because, im looking at the latest bids vs the last sale. it just doesnt add up. Suppose the last sale was $500 and the latest bid was $410
Exactly. That’s why I said it’s not accurate. It doesn’t go by real time.

They are totally opaque about the sources of their sales data. I treat it with a grain of salt. Some could be eBay, some could be Flight Club. Those aren't equivalent.

Right?

Would be nice if they attached where the sale was from

But at the same time i could see how that could possible hurt their marketplace lol

Such a beautiful shoe but i need to size swap before i can rock it

Attachments

• 20171127_191526.jpg
    20171127_191526.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 57
Pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be paying resell for the AM90s, question is: when and for how much?

These OW Aj1's look legit? Can anyone take a quick look, text placement looks right to me. Size 10

Yo I still have a charge on my account without any shipping confirmation and Nike's elite service team is supposed to contact me with an update by today :lol: Taken an unreal amount of Ls the past two weeks lol

Oh, so im not the only one they didn't get back to yet? sigh

Back
Top Bottom