Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone get Windy City shipping today?

nothing for me either. guess it's only Monday and I just bought Saturday but still.

he posted this earlier. better not be waiting till Friday to ship my shoes....

Screenshot_20171127-233941.jpg

Where do you guys tend to do sneaker trades? Want to see if I can trade my cream yeezys for the Dunks or Blazers.

i will not pay resell on the 97s. i will not pay resell on the 97s. i will not pay resell on the 97s.

damnit, im super tempted to pay resell on the 97s.

97s were the only ones I wanted. Super salty I missed on them. Refuse to pay that much (resale) for them though.

Checking in here still waiting to hear from WCS.

I think Im gonna give them till Weds till i dispute the charge ..72hrs is plenty IMO

Last edited:
Checking in here still waiting to hear from WCS.

I think Im gonna give them till Weds till i dispute the charge ..72hrs is plenty IMO

I emailed them this morning. They got back to be within an hour and said that they are backed up with hundreds of orders and will ship as soon as they can

I emailed them this morning. They got back to be within an hour and said that they are backed up with hundreds of orders and will ship as soon as they can

Thanks for the update.. guess thats a good problem for them to have ..Santas Elfs better be working 'round the clock in the Windy City!

Give these guys a shot and relax a bit. They're not adidas or a big name company, it's a husband and wife small operation. They've been around for MANY years and won't let you down.

I Got these in the mail today and they are super snug. Need to go up .5 from a size 10.

Attachments

• 8FA65604-A230-4CE2-A62A-B3E1D59B1556.jpeg
    8FA65604-A230-4CE2-A62A-B3E1D59B1556.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 13
The jordan 1 material is made to show wear and mess up.

Well not made to but it’s not suppose to be on the outside of the shoe due to its nature of getting ruined

Took the L on the tee at checkout. Thanks for the headsup though lol

Edit: They took it down and jacked the price up $30 more!

:lol:

Wow. That’s more than I thought retail for the t was. Bought one off grailed for 100. In black and in my size. Don’t feel so bad now. 130 shipped on end. Woof.

Back
Top Bottom