Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Family shot

550DB654-1FEB-4DC8-BB03-90875243DC54.jpeg
line up the flexxxxx ..

welp i guess ill be looking to buy a size 10 in blazers and 9.5 in air force ones.

if someone has one of those and wants a size 10 off white air max 97 lets trade 0_0

Anyone on the fence about paying resell for the 97s, do it if you have the bread. Saw a dude I know wearing his pair the other day and they're fire. You'd think an all white pair of shoes would be bland in person but they looked awesome

my seller forgot to ship my VM with the extra shoe laces so he shipped them out separately..
and now i come to find out that usps delivered it the wrong address..

the whole reason why i wanted the VM was because I liked how they looked with the colored laces.. |l

is anyone willing to sell their round green + orange shoelaces for a reasonable price?

absolutely love the look of the 97's... that thin collar looks like it could wreak havok on someones ankles tho :nerd:

The 97’s are definitely being slept on. I’m surprise that most of the sizes are in the upper $400s and not in the $500s.

Why is that? Too plain for buyers? Not enough materials/lining? Really curious.

I think the ones that are mostly white are selling for less because Most people are less tempted to hold onto a valuable pair if they're not flashy. If you're wearing some AJ1s with a deconstructed swoosh, people are more likely to notice

I think the ones that are mostly white are selling for less because Most people are less tempted to hold onto a valuable pair if they're not flashy. If you're wearing some AJ1s with a deconstructed swoosh, people are more likely to notice

Does the mesh toebox really stain on the AJ1s? Fact or internet meme?

How are sizing on prestos? im a size 10 in V2s, a 9 in UB 3.0 and PK NMD.. so safe to go with 9 right?

Also would it be a fair 1 - 1 trade for my Semi frozen yellows for OW Prestos? Guy is asking for a fair amount to add on top of yellows for him to size swap.

still can't believe i went 0/9.

wanna know something crazy, i had the "got 'em" on the 90's so i knew i got those, but when i looked @ my email it said i had gotten the 97's also, no "got 'em" & it still doesn't come up as one of the shoes i've purchased on my snkrs app ..but they did get charged & shipped.. that entire drop was crazy.

Crazy indeed... snkrs was a mess but what really gets me that I struck out on all 9 at kith and empty gallery while a lot of ppl ate. Oh well win some lose some

Did anyone else get their off whites from Nike with a different box? I spoke to them on Twitter & over the phone...both said there was nothing that could be done about this. That they simply ran out of boxes which sounds like complete BS. They offered me a discount coupon to “fix” the situation

Attachments

• D765F6C9-7B33-4E89-ABB7-B5B64BE5C9B2.jpeg
    D765F6C9-7B33-4E89-ABB7-B5B64BE5C9B2.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 47
How are sizing on prestos? im a size 10 in V2s, a 9 in UB 3.0 and PK NMD.. so safe to go with 9 right?

Also would it be a fair 1 - 1 trade for my Semi frozen yellows for OW Prestos? Guy is asking for a fair amount to add on top of yellows for him to size swap.
9 should be safe, and you would need to add at least $200 on top of Peebras.

Did anyone else get their off whites from Nike with a different box? I spoke to them on Twitter & over the phone...both said there was nothing that could be done about this. That they simply ran out of boxes which sounds like complete BS. They offered me a discount coupon to “fix” the situation
That’s absolutely insane to me. The box is a big part of the story and ownership experience.

Back
Top Bottom