Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

AUto.jpg

Its amazing how windy city sole got so many pairs and almost fsr

Not impressed wh those dudes one bit.. actually glad they cancelled my order and didnt size swap me.. cant feel good about giving my business to people like that ...

Looking at their IG they posted, today and tomorrow they will be shipping yeezys and "thats all my focus is on" SMFH .... oh and anyone who says anything negative is blocked according to them.. lol.... willful blindness :smh:

Not impressed wh those dudes one bit.. actually glad they cancelled my order and didnt size swap me.. cant feel good about giving my business to people like that ...

Looking at their IG they posted, today and tomorrow they will be shipping yeezys and "thats all my focus is on" SMFH .... oh and anyone who says anything negative is blocked according to them.. lol.... willful blindness :smh:
Yeah, he's a joke. He's selling shoes that he doesn't even have in stock yet. It doesn't matter if he's legit or not but his business ethics is all over the place. Glad he finally canceled my order.

Ye yesterday i checked their site, they have 7 stock pairs for every size for the 97s, now they gone, but i bet u it will get back,

havent been in here since the snkrs drop (and yeezy madness) but i got the 97s from snkrs! was possibly thinking of trading my 97s for Blazers or AF1s.

now that people have pairs in can anyone chime in on sizing for the Blazers & AF1s? Ive heard TTS for Blazers and .5 down for AF1s? I'm a 10 in pretty much everything.

also is $450 good for blazers or should i wait a bit more for prices to come down?

sorry for so many questions lol

havent been in here since the snkrs drop (and yeezy madness) but i got the 97s from snkrs! was possibly thinking of trading my 97s for Blazers or AF1s.

now that people have pairs in can anyone chime in on sizing for the Blazers & AF1s? Ive heard TTS for Blazers and .5 down for AF1s? I'm a 10 in pretty much everything.

also is $450 good for blazers or should i wait a bit more for prices to come down?

sorry for so many questions lol
af1 are usually .5 down

I’m still gonna give Windy City a week. Btw on IG he said if you post your order # he’ll gladly cancel and refund you. Not sure why he is prioritizing shipping Yeezys when OW was before that drop.

I’m still gonna give Windy City a week. Btw on IG he said if you post your order # he’ll gladly cancel and refund you. Not sure why he is prioritizing shipping Yeezys when OW was before that drop.

prob cause he doesnt have them in stock lol.

Yeah, he's a joke. He's selling shoes that he doesn't even have in stock yet. It doesn't matter if he's legit or not but his business ethics is all over the place. Glad he finally canceled my order.
these guys, kickzr4us, all of em...they all sell stuff they dont have but are actively trying to lock down. As you're waiting for their vapor to materialize, you miss out on real pairs and are left in the wind. Empty promises, elevated stress. Not worth it.

these guys, kickzr4us, all of em...they all sell stuff they dont have but are actively trying to lock down. As you're waiting for their vapor to materialize, you miss out on real pairs and are left in the wind. Empty promises, elevated stress. Not worth it.
Agree with you 100%. Wasted no time getting one from StockX right after cancellation from them. Because of WCS, they messed up my chances on other better options. Lesson learned, although I did have a negative feeling about it from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom