Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

its seriously bull**** that stock x allows people to sell without the laces + ziptag.

anyone whos paying resale to get everything that comes with it.

The way these beluga restocks are going, do you think you can trade any OW for them? Zoom Flys? Can't hit any OW but I hit like 7 belugas lol, would trade them for any OW.

I was actually looking to so the same, was unsucessful.

Ended up finding a pair ow zoom flys for $450 CAD and sold a pair of my beluga 2.0s for $500 CAD. So im kind of glad no one was willing to straght trade me in the end.

its seriously bull**** that stock x allows people to sell without the laces + ziptag.

anyone whos paying resale to get everything that comes with it.

Definetly egregious to sell 'deadstock' pairs at a premium price without laces .... low key it makes me want to see if I can get a pair threw authentication without any laces :lol:

And look at what they replied a few days ago >D

Definetly egregious to sell 'deadstock' pairs at a premium price without laces .... low key it makes me want to see if I can get a pair threw authentication without any laces :lol:

Attachments

• 71923C57-8557-49B8-8813-117EA303F481.png
    71923C57-8557-49B8-8813-117EA303F481.png
    657.2 KB · Views: 116
stockX is only obliged to ship brand new original shoes in its original packaging. Any accessories are not part of the deal, keychains , laces, gadgets, those are not in their sales conditions.

Not true. The literally told someone else on twitter that the seller has to include laces for the off white releases. And they told me I couldn’t sell my Don C 2 Beach without the pin earlier this year too.

stockX is only obliged to ship brand new original shoes in its original packaging. Any accessories are not part of the deal, keychains , laces, gadgets, those are not in their sales conditions.

Attachments

• 7EE547C0-092D-4522-B20B-2C65085B620E.png
    7EE547C0-092D-4522-B20B-2C65085B620E.png
    657.2 KB · Views: 21

Attachments

• 423E2FC1-5821-49AE-A18C-D7DFF663DB71.png
    423E2FC1-5821-49AE-A18C-D7DFF663DB71.png
    474 KB · Views: 91

i got some kobes without their pins. (from the 10 collection for his last game). Was pissed. they didn't request the pin to the seller. I sold them back without it too then.

i got some kobes without their pins. (from the 10 collection for his last game). Was pissed. they didn't request the pin to the seller. I sold them back without it too then.

That's slightly different. Not every pair of kobes came with a pin. So there is no way of you ever knowing if that pair was delivered there with it unless it was explicitly stated.

In terms of missing laces, GOAT will make sure laces and zip tie are attached to shoes. Of one extra lace is missing they will flag the order. If a pair is new then it comes with all original accessories etc. Otherwise the order is flagged. You can find off white listings on GOAT that are listed as having issues because it's missing laces.

I've been deterred from buying OW from stock X for the lace reasons as well as special box products because you cannot see what is being sent to you. So you could end up with a normal box instead of the special box etc.

I’m almost through with Stockx. Once I’ve sold what I need to sell and buy what a I need to buy this month, I don’t want the aggravation of lapses from 2 guys checking 1000+ pairs a day and not knowing what comes with each pair. They’re cutting corners, clearly, and it’s easy for them to throw in a discount to compensate. Based on videos I’ve seen online, I’m not even sure their people legit check. Mostly just “look” at the shoe. Disappointed in what they’ve evolved into.

Update: They’re offering a refund and $20 off the next order.

Yep that’s their standard. They can’t get away with that type of bs for long. I took the $20 off last time. Next time, it’s refund and see you later, Luber, you bozo.

Back
Top Bottom