Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wouldn’t be surprised if they take the laces out or accept them without extra laces. I make a lot of sales on StockX and the one time I had one of my pairs that didn’t pass inspection for having some dirt on the bottom. Everything that I included in the box when I sent it out was not all in there when I got it back. (og receipt, usually throw in some business cards)

Hey, I was just wondering, what color laces did your zoom flys come with?
I just got my pair from Social Status.. and somethings off lol

Laced with black laces orange tips, came with white laces green tips and some all white rope laces but kind of a funky weave

Goat is checking every pair of shoes before sending it to the buyer, ok, cool, then why do they filter sellers? I've gave up on goat bc of their stupid system and now am at level 3 on stockx with over 17K of sales.
However stockx was not able to recognize a real Louis Vuitton bag. So i really wonder how able they are to authenticate...

Hey, I was just wondering, what color laces did your zoom flys come with?
I just got my pair from Social Status.. and somethings off lol

My social status pair came today and they came with the correct laces

All white
White and green
Black and orange
F4CF5674-C700-4342-8816-5D9025E18C90.jpeg

Attachments

• 3629945F-74A2-49BE-8DD1-2DE5A2AAE66C.jpeg
    3629945F-74A2-49BE-8DD1-2DE5A2AAE66C.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 27
Just got shipping for my am90s from WCS. HDs should be here tomorrow. just waiting on prestos
all from WCS or just the 90s? seems like 90s are the only pairs he's shipped.

getting kind of fed up with the poor communication at this point now too. he DMed me on IG yesterday saying he'd ship "ASAP" but still hasn't clarified when that might be

Yeah I was in between GOAT and maybe even going to Flight Club since I live in NYC and they have the clientele to make up for their higher commission. From your experience how long does it usually take for a GOAT sale to complete from listing to sale?

It really depends on how fast it sells, but they will usually cash you out the day the shoes are delivered to GOAT. Since you’re in NYC I think it’s a little slower since they use ground shipping and are located in LA. Although, I thought I read somewhere they were opening up a warehouse in the east coast to make everything a little faster.

Anybody know why some of the 97s have these translucent uppers? I've seen a couple posted online, and this one was on eBay:

IMG_8855.jpg

OFFWHITE.jpg

Came from Social Status, entered for size 10 and won but came with a diff size box lol

Lol. Weird. Happened to me before on a different sneaker.

Those zoom flys are nice. Never really liked them until people posted on-feet photos. Will probably never own them unless I guess them for a crazy deal.

getting kind of fed up with the poor communication at this point now too. he DMed me on IG yesterday saying he'd ship "ASAP" but still hasn't clarified when that might be

As people have mentioned before, WCS doesn't actually have the shoes in hand. They definitely pre-sold just about every model and they're arriving from a source (China?), which is why the IG post stated shipping STARTs today (Friday).

I bought from WCS based on vouches from here. I'm sure I'll get my shoes and they'll be legit, but will I ever buy from them again, nope. Dishonest sales, not disclosing the fact that they won't be shipping for 1 week + because they don't actually have the shoes.

Will I ever vouch for WCS, nope. Did WCS make some money now? Yup. Is their Reputation going to be hurt by this? Yup. Will it matter to them in the long run? Maybe.

Whatever. Saved money compared to StockX and GOAT. Will wait. Otherwise, credit card will cancel it.

It really depends on how fast it sells, but they will usually cash you out the day the shoes are delivered to GOAT. Since you’re in NYC I think it’s a little slower since they use ground shipping and are located in LA. Although, I thought I read somewhere they were opening up a warehouse in the east coast to make everything a little faster.

They have an authentication in LA and one in Secaucus as well. Cover both sides of the country to speed things up. You can sell a shoe in nyc on Monday, mail it out that sat and be laid Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how fast the office gets to it.

Goat is checking every pair of shoes before sending it to the buyer, ok, cool, then why do they filter sellers? I've gave up on goat bc of their stupid system and now am at level 3 on stockx with over 17K of sales.
However stockx was not able to recognize a real Louis Vuitton bag. So i really wonder how able they are to authenticate...

They approve sellers on an individual basis. They also make you take photos through the app to list shoes. You cannot pre list shoes like stock x. You have to have them in hand ready to sell unless you have sold a certain amount of shoes and essentially earned "trust". I think this is to combat bot listings as well as prevent massive cancels on ppl who presale a shoe without it in hand before a release.

There are thousands and thousands of sellers on GOAT and hundreds of thousands of listings. It's tough to filter. Stock x has a head start on goat by several years and has a slightly different business model. GOAT has been around just over 2 years, just expanded and it's now Q4 which is hell for a lot of businesses that use shipping and receiving. You get approved on a rolling basis. I would do it now to use for later at some point. Biggest plus is you can sell used shoes and get some money back for them to use towards other pairs. Part of the reason I tho k prices are slightly inflated on GOAT compared to Stock x.

End rant.

They approve sellers on an individual basis. They also make you take photos through the app to list shoes. You cannot pre list shoes like stock x. You have to have them in hand ready to sell unless you have sold a certain amount of shoes and essentially earned "trust". I think this is to combat bot listings as well as prevent massive cancels on ppl who presale a shoe without it in hand before a release.

There are thousands and thousands of sellers on GOAT and hundreds of thousands of listings. It's tough to filter. Stock x has a head start on goat by several years and has a slightly different business model. GOAT has been around just over 2 years, just expanded and it's now Q4 which is hell for a lot of businesses that use shipping and receiving. You get approved on a rolling basis. I would do it now to use for later at some point. Biggest plus is you can sell used shoes and get some money back for them to use towards other pairs. Part of the reason I tho k prices are slightly inflated on GOAT compared to Stock x.

End rant.
GOAT came first in 2015.
StockX introduced in 2016.

GOAT came first in 2015.
StockX introduced in 2016.

Campless started in 2012 which then became StockX to sell in 2016. Originally they worked with eBay before launching their own site to sell cutting out the middle man to take profits directly. I have heard that the StockX warehouse and staff is smaller than GOAT. Cannot back this up myself. If anyone went to visit when they had their open house type thing feel free to chime in.

All fogood m there.

Back
Top Bottom