Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I can guarantee when I send some to stockx they’ll have the zip ties and laces.

If I was one of y’all dropping 8,9 or 1000 dollars the damn paper could be missing and I’m sending it back. In theory if you’re dropping that on resale everything in the box has a decent value.
Right! I don't mean to make a big deal about $3-$5 laces but I mean if I'm spending X amount of dollars on a sneaker it should have no flaws. At that point its the principal

I can guarantee when I send some to stockx they’ll have the zip ties and laces.
Yeah every time I sell something through StockX or GOAT I make sure to include everything. I don't really see any point in keeping whatever accessories it includes if I don't have the shoe itself.

Stock X is driving me nuts. So backed up it's not even funny!

They even held off from deliveries yesterday so they could catch up.

Doesn’t look like it’s a good month to buy from StockX either. After canceling from WCS I bought a pair of Zoom Fly from StockX and the seller still hasn’t shipped. The AM90 was suppose to get to StockX on Wednesday but still no update today. I’m leaving out of the country to Japan next Wednesday and worry it won’t get to me in time and be left on my porch for 2 weeks. I purchased the AM90 last Friday thinking it should get to me by today, if not latest Monday but I’m doubting that arrival date too.

Regarding the laces, I also bought Hyperdunk and prestos from StockX and they all came complete but this was before the holidays. I’m thinking the workers are stealing them lately and selling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point he needs to make a post saying whats going on

I think that's the biggest issue - lack of communication. Getting updates or responses make people feel more comfortable.

this and this. no communication leaves us no choice but to feel like something shady is going on, especially when you can't let us know what's up but you can go put up even more "stock" and post on your IG like nothing's wrong.

the only logical answer to me like others said is that he didn't/doesn't have the shoes yet. if you're gonna respond at all, why wouldn't you be straight up and give an ETA?

anyway, he responded again and said it "should be this weekend." said he's working on 90s, vapormax, and AF1 today. tomorrow's batch hyperdunk, zoom fly, and 97. we will see.

this and this. no communication leaves us no choice but to feel like something shady is going on, especially when you can't let us know what's up but you can go put up even more "stock" and post on your IG like nothing's wrong.

the only logical answer to me like others said is that he didn't/doesn't have the shoes yet. if you're gonna respond at all, why wouldn't you be straight up and give an ETA?

anyway, he responded again and said it "should be this weekend." said he's working on 90s, vapormax, and AF1 today. tomorrow's batch hyperdunk, zoom fly, and 97. we will see.
Where did he say that at?

Direct from StockX Lol. I guess they don't care if the shoes come with the extra laces/tags...

Hey Aaron,

We looked into this for you, and any “extra” items from the Off-White release that has limited released items, are also in themselves very limited, and they were included with those orders while supplies lasted.

Some orders may, or may not come with extra laces.

At StockX, when we inspect every shoe, we are looking for two things: 1) Is the shoe authentic; and 2) Is the shoe in condition that would be expected and acceptable if purchased at retail (Nike).

We do not require the extra laces at this time. We do not hold ourselves to higher standards than provided by any major manufacturer or retailer.

Please let us know if you have additional questions. If you do not wish to keep your pair, you may always resell them on StockX.

Thanks,
Mark

IMG_9966.JPG

Peep the lace job. Did the same thing to the other side but I gave more green than white as opposed to a more even orange and white on the right side.

Dont think it came out too bad.

Direct from StockX Lol. I guess they don't care if the shoes come with the extra laces/tags...

Hey Aaron,

We looked into this for you, and any “extra” items from the Off-White release that has limited released items, are also in themselves very limited, and they were included with those orders while supplies lasted.

At StockX, when we inspect every shoe, we are looking for two things: 1) Is the shoe authentic; and 2) Is the shoe in condition that would be expected and acceptable if purchased at retail (Nike).

We do not require the extra laces at this time. We do not hold ourselves to higher standards than provided by any major manufacturer or retailer.

Please let us know if you have additional questions. If you do not wish to keep your pair, you may always resell them on StockX.

Thanks,
Mark
that's.... bs...

Thanks,
Mark

Tell Mark to **** himself, thats bull****. He just said that the extra laces and tag THAT COME WITH EVERY SHOE were limited while supplies last LOL. So obviously thats not holding them selves to the basic standard of the manufacturer. If you pay this much for a shoe, you better get all the goodies as previously said and I am pretty sure someone posted a screenshot of their Terms & Conditions saying that the shoe must come with all accessories.

Pretty shade from StockX.

I've yet to make a sale (or purchase) on GOAT but that's mostly because you have to get approved to sell first and i hear it takes like a few months.

I keep putting it off cause I can't sell right away and then two months down the line i wish i had set it up before lol

Be careful once you get approved, Henry. I had a pair of DS dunks up for about six months, and one day someone copped.

I forgot they were up and previously sold them on eBay. Totally my fault, but because I canceled the GOAT transaction, they dropped my rating to include a higher selling fee, not even worth it to sell some things there for me anymore.

You have to email Russ.

[email protected]-mail.com

He’s the director of customer experience at StockX. He told me they do require the laces and sent me a return label right away and $50 credit and free shipping off my next order.

Hey Aaron,

Thanks,
Mark

Hey Aaron,

Thanks,
Mark
That's such a ****ty answer. What kind of customer service admits to not having high standards??

Edit: I asked a question about laces yesterday and somebody just responded to me with the same exact answer! Straight up copied and pasted it. They must be getting hit with this question a lot and are sending it out to everybody

Last edited:
Damn I almost pulled the trigger on some AM90's. Now I'm second guessing StockX. Has anyone bought from Goat and had the same experience with missing laces?

Damn I almost pulled the trigger on some AM90's. Now I'm second guessing StockX. Has anyone bought from Goat and had the same experience with missing laces?
100% you will get the laces and the hang tag. If they are missing it will say so in the listing or they will contact you if they find that out when the product arrives.

So my friend contacted StockX about the missing laces. StockX guy said they contacted Nike because a bunch of emails about missing laces were coming in. Nike told them that they couldn’t include the different laces with every order because of supply issues...

Yikes

Back
Top Bottom