Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

After taking the L on Travis Scott AF1s today, I'm really tempted to bite the bullet and buy the AM90s off Stock X. Question is: are prices rising, or are they falling?

Would say be wary on StockX with Lacegate happening. I personally am waiting it out another couple weeks. Hoping that the releases of the holiday Jordan's and the next yeezys will make resellers purge inventory to raise up money and hope to strike in the sub 500 range.

Also secretly holding out for a restock on a site randomly and praying I catch it right place right time. Maybe they'll restock some when the chuck Taylor drops happens. Who knows.

I would say Off Whites are agnostic of Jordan 11 and Yeezys. Jordan 11 is a massive GR and the Beluga 2.0 didn’t affect off white prices, so I doubt blue tints do. Yeezys production is well over 100k vs Off Whites, which may have had a total production run between 9 pairs in that range.

Would say be wary on StockX with Lacegate happening. I personally am waiting it out another couple weeks. Hoping that the releases of the holiday Jordan's and the next yeezys will make resellers purge inventory to raise up money and hope to strike in the sub 500 range.

Also secretly holding out for a restock on a site randomly and praying I catch it right place right time. Maybe they'll restock some when the chuck Taylor drops happens. Who knows.

I also have my eye on a pair on Grailed, but want to try to talk him down from $550 shipped to $500 shipped

Also trying to cop 90s now...got a bid up on GOAT. Not messing with stockX with the whole lace issue. Plus I want my box in good condition lol. Prices on StockX are tempting me though...

Edit: 3 min after this post my bid got accepted on GOAT. Cannot wait for them to come in and join my others. Easily my favorite OW pair

Last edited:
77606297-2051-403C-98A1-C2551D8DC3AE.jpeg

so as i said homegirl tried her luck on the app for me and got me prestos in my true size....the plan was trading or flipping these to get the Jays. finally having them in hand, i'm not sure if i can let them go again, as these are true beauties.....emotionally confused right now :lol:

nike_off_presto.jpg

Anyone know how to remove the zip tie without cutting it? My AF1 cane with the zip tie through the lace hole. I have tried with a flat head, but won't budge

Cut the lace hole on the shoe. (not serious)

Try dipping it in hot water for a bit and then try flat head method. Only put the locked area in the water and not the whole zip-tie since you don’t want to melt the screen printed text.

homegirl got it before she became homegirl at some point...its all good :lol:
but that does not solve the jordan-presto-dilemma.....

7YNGsm2.gif

homegirl got it before she became homegirl at some point...its all good :lol:
but that does not solve the jordan-presto-dilemma.....

7YNGsm2.gif

Which do you like more? Imo, the 1s will last longer, but the floating image of that scraped up toebox tells me otherwise

from the start i only wanted the jays from the whole pack....prestos always fit me weird, as an L was slightly too small and rubbed uncomfortably, while the XL was a bit roomy.
i tried one of the off white prestos on and it seems to fit perfectly in a 12. i'm kinda scared to try both and really try them as it might just seal the deal for me ^^
and i def not want to pay the money for the jays......so its a decision to make
just from the optics the prestos are on the same level as the jays for me, i just thought they would also fit me weird.

Also trying to cop 90s now...got a bid up on GOAT. Not messing with stockX with the whole lace issue. Plus I want my box in good condition lol. Prices on StockX are tempting me though...

Edit: 3 min after this post my bid got accepted on GOAT. Cannot wait for them to come in and join my others. Easily my favorite OW pair

What size and what was the bid accepted?

Agnostic kind of means you don't believe in the existence or nonexistence of God lol. I think I know what you're saying though.

(in a nonreligious context) having a doubtful or noncommittal attitude toward something.
  • "until now I've been fairly agnostic about electoral reform"

Back
Top Bottom